276°
Posted 20 hours ago

By Robelli Kids Demon Evil Dentist World Book Day Fancy Dress Costume

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I could see it being a fantastic base for a multitude of costume ideas from Crazy Scientists, to Doctors and of course Dentists. I've got to say that I did have fun standing in our yard squirting my 9 year old with ketchup, although my neighbours probably think i'm nuts! Our amazing Deluxe Demon Dentist Costume comes straight from our range of officially licensed David Walliams costumes! Etsy assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labelling, or content of sellers' listings and products. if you want to read this book I would defiantly recommend it to the age of 7-13 the books theme is a horror/adventure because some of the parts are creepy and spook you out and some of the parts they are trying to find who the dentist is and why she is doing this …………… this book is set in the modern period and is quite up to date .

DDs go to a C of E school (put choice, we aren't especially religious but liked the school ethos and it's near to in laws for an easy pick up! Your child will have fun showing off their sparkling gnashers to their patients, giving them a sneak peak of what’s to come at their upcoming appointment.Your bank/credit card provider can take up to five working days to credit your account after we have notified them of a refund.

What's more is the ketchup should easily wash off the lab coat so it can be used again for different costumes and role play which makes it great value. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The latest jaw-achingly funny, number-one bestselling novel from David Walliams - now out in paperback. All went straight to Children’s number one on release with Gangsta Granny and Billionaire Boy selling over a million copies to date.

I would have a word with the Head about allowing children to express themselves through their reading and respect for the religions of other without offending anyone. Other cancelled products: If you want to cancel products that are not damaged or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us of this within seven working days following the date of receipt in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations or otherwise as soon as possible. The Kids Demon Dentist Costume is a long sleeved, white dentist gown with detailing of a coat pocket with stationery. Best-selling David Walliams hits gold again in this hilarious story about something deeply evil in the unattractive world of teeth.

IT IS THE PERFECT COSTUME FOR YOUR CHILD TO WEAR FOR WORLD BOOK DAY, BOOK WEEK, FOR THEIR DRESS UP BOX, BOOK THEMED PARTIES, AND OF COURSE HALLOWEEN! Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. World Book day is almost upon us for another year and this time I had the challenge of finding a costume that met the approval of my rather fussy nine year old. So when the lovely folks at Pretend to Bee offered to send us their Mad Scientist Lab Coat to create a World Book Day costume with, Ben had an idea that involved a head torch and a bottle of ketchup. in the Australian children’s chart and remained there for three consecutive weeks and reached the No.The sale of customised goods or perishable goods, sealed audio or video recordings, or software, which has been opened. Walliams makes going to the dentist a wacky adventure with his signature humorthis is one dentist appointment you do not want to miss. Always read labels, warnings, directions and other information provided with the product before using it. The costume includes a white dress along with a matching wig and makes a great world book day costume.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment