276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Berghaus 5 Panel Windstop with Clear Window Panels, Structured Windbreak from the Berghaus Air Tent Collection, 6 Metre Windbreak for Camping, Camping Equipment, Blue, One Size

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Featuring in our exclusive Berghaus Air Camping Range, the Windstop is the perfect finishing touch to an Air Tent camping adventure. Berghaus have listened to feedback and rectified this and made the neck stretchy so it fits perfectly. The feel is very much like velour and as crazy as it sounds, it makes you feel good when you wear it, much like someone is giving you a hug as it's so well cut and contoured with its stretch panels and material. The arms do however do come with very comfortable elasticated cuffs to stop the wind from getting in and of course the thumb loops of which I'm not really a fan of but I have found myself using with this particular fleece to great effect, I didn't see that one coming ! On leaving my haven after finishing my brew, I realised everyone had been wiped out and were sleeping in cars.

Currently in Brittany with an Outwell airbeam sat here listening to rain hitting the tent with 45mph winds.

Sign up here to receive marketing communications from GO Outdoors Retail Limited (t/a Fishing Republic). I added a few extra guy'nes and all guys lines was double pegged alOng with the main points on the tent.

Missed payments will show on your credit file potentially making credit harder to obtain and will result in late fees being added to the debt. The neck was an especially nice surprise as some of the older Berghaus fleeces tended to be fairly tight around the neck almost to the point that it was uncomfortable. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Thirdly, the guy ropes had to intertwine with those from the tent due to the restrictions on standard pitch size.Shelter your camping pitch from the wind and improve privacy with this high quality Windstop from Berghaus. The tent withstood this with no problem, no guy ropes were torn off/lost which could be partly due to the floating guy rope system. The height and length of the wind break offers great protection from the elements but transparent window panels allow you to enjoy visibility and natural light. From your local crag to the summit of Everest, at Tiso, you’ll find the climbing and mountaineering equipment you need.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment