276°
Posted 20 hours ago

It is Your Honor: Crossdressing Stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now that is an interesting story. As a crossdresser, I know that it can be quite difficult to keep crossdressing habits hidden for too long, and a lot... Mom:“Aunt Marilyn, is here, to ask you, if you would like to spend some of your days off work, at her home.” Well we sat down to a meal and my aunt slept over that night, so we made an early start in the morning. But perhaps the most significant impact has been the sense of community and connection I’ve found through sharing my crossdressing stories. I’ve connected with others who share similar experiences, and together, we’ve created a space of understanding and acceptance. I arrived home, from work, on the Bank Holiday weekend, of Easter. The following week, I was taking days off that were owing to me, so the forecasts were good, and I was happy. As I entered the house, I heard chatter, and recognized my mom and aunt Marilyn’s voice.

Andy produced a variety of support garments, silicone hip pads, silicone breasts etc and carefully explained how they were all used. Cross Dresser Success Stories are stories of hope and inspiration from members of the crossdressing community. They speak to personal triumphs – of self acceptance, of acceptance by others. I believe that each story combines as a symphony to showcase the beauty of the human spirit. If you’d like to join the orchestra please submit your cross dresser success story. Nobody would know a thing! Some time passed, and I was still doing it. It was so exciting that I wanted to try to push the envelope, and do something more daring. So I waited for a good time when nobody else was home, and went into Jody’s closet. I dug through all the things on hangers, until I found one of her blouses that might fit me. She didn’t wear it too often (I didn’t think), so she wouldn’t notice it. And there was a red plaid skirt that she used to wear to school, but didn’t anymore. One day, we got an invitation for a wedding program from a distant relative. Me and my sister were just too persistent not to go, so just my parents were going to the wedding. They would be gone for 3 days as the wedding was happening in another city quite far from where we lived. I was already planning to have some beers and chill with my friends after my parents would be gone. The wedding dates arrived and my parents left.Also often will wear panties and pantyhose at work under my male clothes just for the thrill of it. Or perhaps a butt plug 😉

There is a nice Headline given to the post "Mistress Writes". I am Priya the leading women of our relationship. Things have not been so smooth in our relationship, it didn't go according to plan totally but both of us are doing our best to maintain it.thinking how she got parted from her parents how she lost her mother and now finally god had given her a family in return. As she was lost in her thoughts she heard the foot steps of her husband. Butterflies in her stomach she went near her husband and touched his feet. She knew about traditions and followed them. I ran to get tissues to clean it all up. That was stupid of me! But for some reason, thinking of myself as a girl made me really turned on, and made me climax so easily! I wanted to be with a girl so much, but this was exciting too. I would just do both. If I could get Lynn, my crush, to go out with me, I’d still do this in my spare time. Perhaps, I could get some of her panties too. Then I’d be wearing *her* clothes. Now *that* sounded really exciting to me! Over the next few weeks, I kept dressing up. Sometimes with just the panties, but sometimes in full outfit. I stole a pair of pantyhose from the laundry room, and started wearing those too.

When I was about 20, came home from college for Christmas break. One day, I thought everyone would be at work all day so I went to Target and did some shopping. I still remember like it was yesterday. My femme name is Shannon.. I’m seventeen and have cross-dressed for as long as I can remember. At 6 years of age I put on my older sister’s dress – she’s about a year older then me. We reached home, I went to kitchen to prepare some tea and other stuffs for us. She was looking at me as if she wanted to eat me. Plenty of lust on her eyes. But she couldn't do anything infront of her mother. After dinner we went to our rooms, after sometime she came to my room. I was not asleep yet. She came and hugged me, she was happy to have me as her wife. She tired to kiss me but I strayed away from her feeling a bit shy. Why are you feeling shy I am your to be husband marriage is just a formality she said but I was not ready for it. I asked her to wait until marriage. Ok I will, now you are all mine it is me who is going to take off your nosering she said in a strong voice. It was like a stamp of authority over me. Not yet. Let’s wait a minute,’ Mikey said. He motioned for the bartender to bring them two more beers. The boys stared in silence as the beers arrived. One day, I was alone in the house. My parents had went to a party the night before and both of them were off to work that day. I had a holiday break after completing my school exam. I went into my parent’s bedroom to find if there was any mom’s clothes I could try on.Oh yeah” I said. She dragged me on out of the house, and we got in the car. With every step I took, I noticed the panties. The silkiness against my skin. I felt so turned on! I couldn’t explain it. And now I was wearing them in public! Without anybody knowing! When we sat down and the waitress came out to serve us, all I could think of was the fact that I was wearing panties, just like her.

Once all together I headed for the club. I was excited about being out and not at all nervous. I was even able to drive in my heels.No way! I won’t.” I said angrily. “Fine, if you won’t then I will tell mom and dad what you were doing with my stuffs!” She said and turned around marching to the door. I had no idea what to do. Literally just froze. He also had no idea what to do and froze. After a few seconds he said “hey, whatcha doing?”. To which I replied “not much, going to take a nap actually”. I was interested in crossdressing since my teenage. After moving for job I regularly used to dress as a girl on my off days. It uses to please me a lot I used to feel satisfied, it gave me immense pleasure. I always used to dream of getting married as a bride. Normal days I used to go to work but whenever I got the chance to crossdress I used to enjoy it fully. Aunt Marilyn: “Now, when you need to use the bathroom, you will sit down to pee. You are now my niece, a girl. We are going to have such fun, while you are here. Oh you’re going to see some change in you. ” Transgender stories have not always been welcome in the mainstream; indeed, after decades of horrific discrimination, trans authors have shown remarkable resolve, continuing to fight ardently for their voices to be heard. Today, the tides are finally turning in a manner that’s long overdue, with authors like Imogen Binnie and Meredith Russo forging a more hopeful path for trans and cis writers and readers around the world.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment