276°
Posted 20 hours ago

What Mummy Makes: Cook Just Once for You and Your Baby

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I chose some of the time to wing it and change the recipes so they were nicer so things like cooking the porridge fingers in the oven. This cookbook is crammed full of 130 recipes that allow you to wean your baby and feed your family at the same time by cooking just one meal. If you like to plan ahead, we also have our freezable family recipes, family traybakes and quick family recipes – perfect if you're usually in a rush around mealtimes.

We celebrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander stories, traditions and living cultures; and we pay our respects to Elders past and present. Half-fill the empty coconut can with cold water, swilling the liquid around to gather as much of the coconut milk into the water as possible, then add this to the curry. I could forgive that, but I really can't forgive the fact that she totally lies about how long the recipes take. Apart from the slightly cringe-worthy title this is a really informative book that is in line with NHS weaning guidance! First published in 2011, this weaning cookbook is still the go-to reference for thousands of parents.All recipes are ready in under 30 minutes, along with freeze-ahead tips and plenty of expert, nutritionist-approved advice as well as foods to avoid when weaning and how to incorporate milk feeds. And frustratingly for a book full of health and nutritional science, she doesn't cite a single source.

And what is even better is that I can eat them too and they only take a short amount of time to prepare and cook.

Now, with this family meal planner, Rebecca aims to help mealtimes become even easier and take the stress out of feeding your family. recipes all suitable from 6 months old Wean your baby and feed your family at the same time by cooking just one meal in under 30 minutes that everyone will enjoy! Quickly whip up the fritter batter, pour into a lined baking tray and bake in the oven until puffed up and golden. I also don't think it's that healthy either and find myself adding extra veg to a lot of the recipes. I have trouble deciding what I want for lunch and dinner on a daily basis so when I had to start making food for my daughter as well I found it all quite stressful.

Perfect for: New parents seeking a wholesome way to wean their little ones and feed the whole family at the same time. Rebecca Wilson is a mum, trained peer-to-peer breastfeeding coach and has harnessed huge attention in just a matter of months by sharing her simple, honest and first-hand advice about weaning her own daughter, Nina. Dabei sind die Gerichte auch für Vegetarier und Veganer meistens auch gut abwandelbar, sodass dieses liebevoll gestaltete Buch für nahezu jeden kochbegeisterten Menschen geeignet ist. For more recipe inspiration, out our range of family recipes, from family lunch recipes to healthy family recipes and family desserts. Recipes are easy to make, colourful and there are brilliant breakfast, weeknight and sweet treat ideas.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Recipes we love: Carrot Cake Porridge, Cheesy Broccoli Orzo, Spinach and Ricotta Puff Parcels, and Creamy Mango and Raspberry Ice Lollies. Either defrost and warm up in the microwave or allow to defrost at room temperature and reheat in the oven for 5 minutes until piping hot inside. I definitely have our go to recipes (dog tagged the pages in the book 😁), and currently I have liked every dish I have attempted from the book.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment