276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Little Partners Explore n Store Learning Tower Kids Adjustable Height Kitchen Step Stool for Toddlers Soft White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some will fit under kitchen islands so can be kept out of the way, while convertible versions are a godsend for those with small kitchens. While the adjustable platform serves one or two child(ren) of the same age and height range well, it may be too high or too low for young kids who are growing and unable to reach the counter at a universally set platform height.

It won as the best toddler tower for multiple kids to stand in since the Guidecraft Kitchen Helper has a “double” option with shaped cut outs that pose a safety concern, plus the Little Partners is even bigger than Guidecraft's with plenty of space for multiple kids. I spent well over a month before we finally decided on this one which we still love even over two years later! Picked out in a stylish mint green that will make it a feature in itself rather than something that needs to be hidden away.Chairs are a little scary and wobbly, and it's too difficult to hold two kids up and let them work with me. It's a very middle of the road option that sort of gets a little bit of everything which is why we chose it and it wins best overall toddler learning tower! There are a bunch of names it goes by, but at the end of the day, a Montessori learning tower, kitchen helper, toddler tower, etc.

My son is always right there at my feet too, emptying the kitchen cupboards of all the pots, pans, and other items that I forgot I had! When it comes to a simple, well-designed tower, you can’t go wrong with the StepUp Baby, which fits seamlessly into any kitchen and is easy to use and clamber into for tiny toddlers and slightly older kids alike. While the height allows your little one to be up at the counter, or a higher surface, with you practicing new motor skills. We remind our children they can’t move the learning tower," says Rothman, "but alas, they do still try! All learning towers are different, but generally, they have steps that allow the child to climb up onto the tower on their own and four-sided railings to prevent falls.R started going through this phase around 15 months or 16 months old where she refused to sit in her high chair for dinner. Negotiating and placement of your child's body to successfully maneuver down the slide or grip the climbing notches will help build confidence and strength.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment