276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Interplay UK GP009 Home, Kids Game with a Real Flying Drone, Various & Drumond Park T73116 Fill Your Pants

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Before you play the game you need to use the USB cord and a wall charger to power the drone’s battery for around ten minutes. The reason why I didn't give the game a full five stars is because Drone Pad/Launcher requires four AAA batteries an the drone itself has to be charged via USB, the game does not come with batteries and I didn't have any so I had to go out an buy some. I wished the game would just use recharging for both parts instead... Do not launch the Drone when it is under a light fixture, fan, or any item that could damage the Drone.

By working with a variety of trusted Range Plus Partners, we’re able to offer our customers a wider selection of products. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy. Overall, this is a fun and fairly challenging game that kids and adults alike will enjoy playing together. Up to four players can join in on the Drone Home fun and, while more players will certainly make the game even more hectic and silly, I had a great time with just two players. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items.It's always an excellent service with brilliant products at a very competitive price - will use again! Price is another really important factor for analysing the quality of Drone Home Game vs other products in the Board games category. It’s obvious, but you will need to set your expectations of quality based on your budget and the price of the product you’re looking at, against the price of alternatives. Enjoy this fast-paced kids’ action game where there is a race to save your aliens and get them to safety. When buying partner items like this one, your contract of sale will be with our Range Plus Partner instead of us.

The partially charged drone will charge from the base unit, but when the drone’s internal battery is completely drained (so it will no longer take off) it will may charge from the base unit and needs to be connected via the USB cable until the red light on the drone changes to green. The goal in this game is to get your aliens onto the (drone) space ship so they can fly home. The nerd in my loves the E.T. reference. The race is on to launch each of your aliens down the ramp and into the drone. Once an alien is inside the drone, it will lift off and the alien can flee to safety. But watch out! If you lose the charging cable, you can use any micro-USB connector to connect the drone to a USB power source. Fast-paced family board games are my absolute favorite, especially when they are designed so that age is not an advantage.

More information on quality can be found in this old but still very helpful article from Harvard Business Review. We’ve literally bought 5 of this game over the last year or so. The original drone broke a piece off that held the plastic rotor protector and was unfixable even with the replacement parts included. Since our first batch of Drone Home we have updated our instructions to include the following (as of January 2021) It’s a simple concept, and every bit as simple to play. Each player has two aliens, who they try to launch over and over until they successfully get their alien on the ship. The first is brand. Looking at the brand of the product is often a really good indicator for judging product quality. For example you’d expect a much higher quality product from a brand known for providing excellent quality than you would from an unknown or even a budget brand.

We were really impressed with how well this little toy drone flew, especially with one (and sometimes two, if they arrived at the same time) aliens on board. It also seems pretty durable; clearly designed to withstand collisions with lighting fixtures and crashes to the floor. Each player chooses a color and takes the launcher and aliens of that color. Everyone attaches their launcher to the launch pad. The orange and red player got one of their aliens into the drone before it took off. These two aliens have returned home and are removed from the game.There’s no taking turns in this game, as everyone starts launching their pieces at the same time for a fun kind of chaos. The drone adds another level of visual fun and surprise to the game, especially the first time, as players watch it take off and soar. The next step for us was to look at all of the products that fall within the Board games category, of which we found 321 products at Argos. So we pulled together all of the prices of these products to analyse the average prices as well as finding the cheapest and most expensive options. I think this game is perfect for Family Game Night! It’s fast paced! The play feels a lot like playing Hungry Hungry Hippos to me, actually. There is really no advantage to being either older or younger; it’s a pretty even playing field. If you go too fast or hit to hard, the alien won’t make it onto the ship. If you hit too softly, the alien stops short of its goal. The brand of product you buy can vary in importance, from person to person. Some people will of course be much more particular about the brands they will use. Whilst others aren’t interested in the brand and are more interested in the overall quality or price of the product itself. Thankfully Interplay Games is a brand that many customers have grown to love over the years and is very popular for items in the Board games category.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment