276°
Posted 20 hours ago

In Utero [VINYL]

£13.825£27.65Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tracks A3 and B6 are the early Steve Albini mixes, instead of the Scott Litt mixes featured on the original album. I think it is generally accepted that it’s best to use a master tape for such a process, if it is still available, since it seems to provide the benefit of making the reissue sound as close to the original as possible with the added benefit of providing a higher quality listening experience that is more in line with where the specifications of today’s technology are currently at. It’s probably aged better than 90% of the albums from its era, and it remains Nirvana’s crowning achievement as a band. Since 1992 it had been challenging for Kurt who had also married Courtney Love (Hole) and had a baby, Kurt and Courtney's drug use was widely reported resulting for a short time in their child also being removed from their custody.

I thought they were going to go half-assed once more, and just create another needless cash-in at the sake of one of the most important and greatest albums of my generations. In Utero as Dave Grohl has mentioned previous said, was a difficult listen as this is Kurt at his raw best, opening up about his issues but at the same time writing some absolutely incredible music. After the embarrassing debacle that was the Nevermind re-release, I expected nothing but the worst from this.The DVD also has a few bonus cuts, including rehearsal footage and some clips from other TV appearances. Bruce Springsteen's first new studio album in five years takes his music to a new place, drawing inspiration in part from the Southern California pop records of the late '60s and early '70s. It was then slated to be released as the B side for the 3rd single 'Pennyroyal Tea' which as mentioned was cancelled following Kurt's death. Bonus items include an angel-on-acrylic panel; 48-page book with unreleased photos; new 20-page fanzine; LA gig poster litho; 2 ticket stubs; replicas of the promo angel mobile, 3 gig flyers, all-access tour laminate and 4 backstage passes. Certain items can take longer to source than the estimated week, particularly during busy trading periods and may take longer to arrive at our warehouse.

Certainly, having a full color picture of it enlightened me to what it was I had been looking at on the back of this album for all those years.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

The prominent differences for these two songs would be the reduced vocals and less backing vocals, which provides the songs with more realistic and emotional vocals. Something that I really appreciated about getting the reissue of this particular album, though, was that under the CD there was a copy of the collage that Cobain made for the album.In Utero newly remastered and two officially unreleased complete live albums from Los Angeles 1993 and Seattle 1994 and bonus studio tracks and b-sides and bonus live tracks from 1993/1994 tour 72 total tracks – 53 unreleased. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. For example, I altered my long-time copy of Bleach to more accurately depict how the album was presented during it’s initial release by removing the last two tracks (“Big Cheese” and “Downer”) from my digital copy of the recording. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). This version of Nirvana's In Utero features different mixes on the songs Heart Shaped Box and All Apologies.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment