276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Knowing what you’re looking for in a shampoo is about hair type, yes, but it’s also in large part about your lifestyle. For me, working out has thrown a wrench into a lot of my regular hair rhythms and my go-to's haven’t performed the same way. So when you’re seeking out a volumizing shampoo, be sure to consider lifestyle factors like your wash frequency, style choices, day-to-day grind, etc. Yes, silicones have powerful hydrating properties which protect the hair from damage caused by heat styling whilst helping to retain moisture. They are one of the most effective compounds for combating frizz and improving manageability, contributing to Moroccan Oil’s professional-strength formula. AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LACTAMIDE MEA, GLYCERIN, ACRYLATES/PALMETH-25 ACRYLATE COPOLYMER, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM EXTRACT, LAMINARIA SACCHARINA EXTRACT, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, UNDARIA PINNATIFIDA EXTRACT, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, ANHYDROXYLITOL, SODIUM PCA, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, CITRIC ACID, LAURIC ACID, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, XYLITOL, SODIUM SARCOSINATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, POLYSORBATE 20, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PEG-20 GLYCERYL LAURATE, GLUCOSE, TOCOPHEROL, LINOLEIC ACID, RETINYL PALMITATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIETHYLHEXYL SYRINGYLIDENEMALONATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CHLORPHENESIN, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LINALOOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL. MOHS04 What. Is. This. Scent! Holy smokes, I seriously fell in love. If it could be bottled as a perfume, I’d totally wear it. Spicy amber aromas always get me and without fail are some of my personal favorite notes. The smell of this shampoo is warm, rich, and maybe even provocative. But it’s also balanced by this sensual, relaxing, possibly floral side that mellows it all out and harmonizes it if you will. I can see why they created body products with a scent like this, and I am definitely going to go get myself some of their body butter after I finish writing their review.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDE DIPA, POLYQUATERNIUM-70, PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, TILIA TOMENTOSA BUD EXTRACT, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM EXTRACT, LAMINARIA SACCHARINA EXTRACT, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, UNDARIA PINNATIFIDA EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, RETINYL PALMITATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, DIETHYLHEXYL SYRINGYLDENEMALONATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LAURETH-10, COCAMIDE MEA, POLYSORBATE 20, PEG-20 GLYCERYL LAURATE, ACRYLATES/PALMETH-25 ACRYLATE COPOLYMER, LINOLEIC ACID, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, CHLORPHENESIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE. MOEVS02 Disclaimer:Love is in the hair 365 days a year with our Moroccan Oil range. Enriched with nourishing vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, Moroccan Oil is all about empowering hair transformations and inspiring confidence. So, if you’re in search of the perfect product that will leave your hair looking and feeling healthy, silky, and static-free, then look no further. This molten gold-toned oil is guaranteed to give you more manageable, healthy, and bouncy hair. AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE, COCAMIDE MEA, SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, DIMETHICONE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SILK AMINO ACIDS, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, KERATIN AMINO ACIDS, CITRIC ACID, C12-13 PARETH-23, C12-13 PARETH-3, TRIDECETH-12, DIVINYLDIMETHICONE/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, QUATERNIUM-80, PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, AMODIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, PANTHENOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM ACETATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CINNAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CHLORPHENESIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 19140 (YELLOW 5), CI 17200 (RED 33), ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LINALOOL. MOMRS02A WATER/AQUA, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PERFUME, LACTAMIDE MEA, GLYCERIN, ACRYLATES/PALMETH-25 ACRYLATE COPOLYMER, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN) EXTRACT, ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM EXTRACT, LAMINARIA SACCHARINA EXTRACT, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, UNDARIA PINNATIFIDA EXTRACT, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, ANHYDROXYLITOL, SODIUM PCA, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, CITRIC ACID, LAURIC ACID, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, XYLITOL, SODIUM SARCOSINATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, POLYSORBATE 20, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PEG-20 GLYCERYL LAURATE, GLUCOSE, TOCOPHEROL, LINOLEIC ACID, RETINYL PALMITATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIETHYLHEXYL SYRINGYLIDENEMALONATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CHLORPHENESIN, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LINALOOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL. MOHS04 The 14 Best Shampoos for Thinning Hair and Hair Loss, Tested and Dermatologist Approved Similar Products: It’s all about lifestyle

We can confirm that our Moroccan Oil products do not contain any alcohol or harmful chemicals. Alcohol often has a heavy drying effect, leaving the hair feeling and looking brittle and frizzy. This means that its inclusion could counteract the range’s hydrating qualities. Focus on reducing green house gas emissions and reducing waste. Measurable changes so far have help prevent 3 tons of plastic, 80 tons of CO2eq emissions, 17000lbs of waste cardboard and 31 tons of plastic. Supporting causes they are passionate about including; Oceana focused on ocean conservation, Green Circle Salons and The Humane Society for animal welfare. FAQS Do Moroccan Oil products contain silicones? About the Brand: MoroccanOil began 10 years ago when co-founder Carmen Tal had a transformative hair experience using argan oil to repair a damaging color job. Since then, the MoroccanOil brand has grown into a full line of argan oil-infused hair and body products with the goal of offering beautiful transformations and empowering confidence to its customers. About My Hair: Weighed down It's now an internationally recognised brand that's sold in over 65 countries around the world, and its haircare range includes over 50 different products, with further lines of Moroccanoil skincare also available. Like the original formula, most Moroccanoil products included in the range today utilise the natural properties of argan oil to nourish and hydrate the skin and hair. Argan oil is a natural ingredient with high levels of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that have been used by women in the Mediterranean for years. After experiencing an unpleasant colour treatment when travelling abroad to Israel, Moroccan Oil’s co-founder, Carmen Tal, discovered the prestige beauty elixir that is argan. oil. Amazed by the immediate revitalisation of her previously damaged, dehydrated hair, Tal sought to create the perfect remedy for women all around the world. Since her discovery almost a decade ago, Moroccan Oil’s award-winning product range has grown extensively, now offering shampoo, conditioner, and styling products for all hair types.

Shop With Confidence

Moroccanoil was founded by Carmen Tal in 2008 after a bad experience with severely damaged hair. Tal underwent an argan oil treatment in a salon in Tel Aviv which delivered instant results, and she knew that she had to bring this product home with her. Soon, the first Moroccanoil products infused with argan oil were being bottled in the same iconic, amber-tinted bottles that still protect the UV-sensitive Moroccanoil formulas today.

Whether you have curly, dry, frizzy, or coloured hair, we have a Moroccan Oil product especially for you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment