276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PME - Electric Chocolate Crucible with 3 Jars Included - English Plug & Candy Buttons White Vanilla 340 g

£7.5£15.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These chocolate fondants are the perfect dessert for entertaining, because you can prepare them beforehand – just pop in the oven when guests arrive. All non-stick coatings made by TVS are water-based and free from BPA, Nickel and other heavy metals. Place your chocolate in the lidded Chocolate Melting Pot, warm in the microwave and the flexible silicone makes for easy, controlled pouring into even the most intricate of moulds without all the usual mess.

But if you’re using the chocolate for dipping, such as with these Chocolate-Dipped Rye Palmiers, you may want to temper your melted chocolate to ensure a stunning appearance. For savoury dishes from one-pot wonders to full carvery buffets we’ve also got a wide range of heating solutions, like our selection of bain maries, chafing dishes, and rotisseries. This site uses cookies and other tracking technologies to assist with navigation and your ability to provide feedback, analyse your use of our products and services, assist with our promotional and marketing efforts, and provide content from third parties.In addition, I’ve occasionally found myself in kitchens without a heatproof bowl or pan that will easily fit over a saucepan (or without an appropriately sized saucepan for my bowl), which can sometimes be a challenge.

Defective products accompanied by the receipt certifying the date and place of purchase must be sent to the following address: TVS SpA Via G. Checking the chocolate regularly is important, as chocolate can catch and burn really quickly in a microwave. For hands-on street food like crepes and churros, your chocolate topping is always at hand with a chocolate melting pot. The key to melting chocolate is to get it completely and evenly melted without it scorching and burning from too much heat exposure. However you serve it, keeping melted chocolate in perfect liquid form can either make or break a great dessert.Overall, I found this method pretty similar to a double boiler, and it’s a good option if you don’t have a bowl and saucepan that fit neatly together. Create dazzling flower arrangements and a range of other crafts with these Oasis Ivory Round Headed Pearl Pins.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment