276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Linsoul Thieaudio Ghost Custom 40mm Dynamic Driver Over-Ear Headphones Open-Back Reference Tuning with Detachable Cable for Audiophile Studio Musician

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you like deep and enveloping richness to come from drums or bass lines, then the HD560s may be a bit disappointing. Unlike the Ghost, Sennheiser went with tightness and accuracy letting the sub-bass naturally roll off with the mid-bass maintaining a less forward and punchy performance. I can somehow relate that the flat ribbon cable used has the same classic vibe as the headphones and also gives it a rather unique styling. It still makes me scratch my head since its shiny retro look seems to loosen the tightly-themed aesthetic. The more extended sub-bass and the optimum triangular listening position from the angled drivers in theory make the HD560s a closer mimic to loudspeaker setups.

Percussive instruments and horns are more accurate on the Void. The brassy tone and energy of a French horn easily present itself with vigor minimizing the softer qualities of the Ghost. Secondly, I would strongly advice an extensive 'breaking in' period (1 week minimum), as out of the box they only hint at how good they can perform. The Ghost offer a U shape to harman target tonality, where we have slight sub and mid bass boost that permit easily following of bass line, gentle upper mids boost that help to extract instrument and vocal presence and this magnificently delicate, sparkly and well extended treble that add most of excitment and magnify sens of airyness and openess. Immediately after learning about the makeup of the drivers, I was then greeted with several tests showing the critical advantage of why they went through the effort. Pet Habitats and Supplies, Apparel and Leashes, Training and Behavior Aids, Toys, Aquarium Supplies such as Pumps, Filters and Lights 15 Days Returnable

Kindly print out the attached RMA document, fill up the details and include the RMA sheet in the parcel. This kind of bass do very well for jazz, folk, country, classical and anything that doesn't need big round slam, rumble or sharp definition and texture. The award scores are only effective up until the end of each calendar year and are designed to be used for our end of year awards. After which we default to you, the reader, and what your score is for the item in question. Hence the differences. You can vote now if you like on the Rode with your own score or even go into the Rode comments and do your own review with scores. HarmonicDyne have provided a pretty fancy box which unfortunately is unsuitable for daily storage, due to the awkward way it opens and that you have to remove the cable to put the Athena inside, I wish they had provided a useful box like Sennheiser did with the HD 650.

The innovative and ergonomically designed ear pads are crafted of high quality Suede Fabric, an ultra-lightweight and ultra-comfortable material that makes for a comfortable wear. Its geometric inner membrane design ensures a perfect seal for those tight basslines, while permitting airflow so your ears don’t get too stuffy. If the Wraith sounds grand on the DX5, the NW-ZX507 forms its objects more finely. I enjoyed Sony’s sound for its improvement in pushing breathing room between instruments. Measurements​As usual, I encourage readers to carefully note several key points regarding my measurements. We are pleased to introduce you to the brand new Reference Tuning Dynamic Driver Headphones - THIEAUDIO GHOST. Older recordings also sound compelling through the Athena's lens. Take "Oster Peterson Meets Roy Hargrove" (1996) - the analytical presentation helps me easily follow the musical narrative, similar to some TOTL cans. The piano stands distinctly apart from cymbal accents. Many headphones struggle to balance the spicy cymbals against the rich piano here, but the Athena nails this satisfyingly, if not perfectly.

Since this unit tour was organised by the kindly people at Linsoul, I am grateful to them. And as I've said in all of my evaluations, the same is true for this one: all of the concepts I've expressed below are entirely my own, original ideas that haven't been influenced by anyone else. If interested, go to this link.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment