276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mystery Ranch Unisex Urban Assault 21 Backpack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Does anyone have experience with these bags? Did you consider the same alternatives? If so, why did you choose the one you did? Have you been happy with that choice and/or would you choose one of the other models? Generally: this bag does enough right to make it good, without going so far overboard that the bag forces itself to a niche user base. What I Don’t Love I am pretty set on getting something from this brand, so not really looking for other recommendations at this time. I am not 100% sure if this is an intentional design feature (Mystery Ranch does not mention it anywhere), but it certainly is a useful one. The ability to attach a water bottle to the shoulder strap and always have easy access to it suddenly makes this a great option for hiking. The Mystery Ranch Urban Assault is 100% capable of not only fitting all the things, but it carries them with support, and is water-tight — how’s that for a cherry on top! Revelation: The Moment I Knew

Mystery Ranch Urban Assault 21 Backpack (Review) 2021 - Task

When you narrow down your options to commuter, utilitarian bags, there are some top notch brands that know commuters need the ability to go from foot to bike to bus easily. Each of those are minor gripes about the bag, and I could see many people arguing that the bag is better because of how it is right now, I am sure adding any of these would increase costs. They would make for a nicer setup though.

The 3-ZIP design means you can open just the top lid, which is shown here, or the full duffel-esque long zip for full access. Another interesting thing about the shoulder straps is the daisy chain. I’m not completely sure if it was intended as an attachment point for additional gear, but you can always improvise with a carabiner. Perfect if you need to carry something bulky around, and don’t want to carry it in your hands. Sternum Strap And the reason I did this is because I might have underrated the Urban Assault 21 initially — this bag is stealthy good. More questions? Here’s Task & Purpose’s additional brief. Q. How much does the Mystery Ranch Urban Assault cost? Consider its size. It’s small enough to be accepted as a carry-on in any airplane, and it’s much more convenient for short trips than a suitcase. You can fit enough clothes for a couple of days in the main compartment, in addition to all your tech.

MYSTERY RANCH Backpacks Catalyst 22 | MYSTERY RANCH Backpacks

I suspect I’ve convinced more people of late to buy the Urban Assault 21, than I have the GR1. The reasons being:

And it is also removable– a good option to have if you don’t actually like sternum straps. You’re okay without it if you’re going to school or work.

Mystery Ranch Urban Assault 21 rucksack | Absolute-Snow

The main compartment is also pretty spacious. With a capacity of 21 liters, there’s definitely enough space for all your everyday necessities. Or even some clothes for a weekend getaway. Laptop And Tablet SleevesIt’s more comfortable than some of the other cheaper Mystery Ranch bags I have tried, and more comfortable than the Fixed 1 Day Assault I reviewed. It works well. I undervalued it before, but never again. This is an excellent bag, and if you are left wanting in other bags like the GR1, take a look at this one — it will likely fill the void for you. It’s finding its way to my office more and more these days.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment