276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CS947 Tacima 6 Way Mains Conditioner with Surge Protection

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Does everything as advertised. Be prepared for a 2 meter length of cable that can’t be altered. I like to keep my cables tidy but now have a large loop of spare cable behind the unit. I feel a choice of cable lengths would be a real plus. Does everything as advertised. Be prepared for a 2 meter length of cable that can’t be altered. I like to keep my cables tidy but now have a large loop of spare cable behind the unit. I feel a choice of cable lengths would be a real plus.

Tacima CS947 6 Gang Audiophile Mains Block at MCRU Tacima CS947 6 Gang Audiophile Mains Block at MCRU

You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.” If you can, eliminate any phone extensions and extra wiring and/or replace it with ethernet/wireless. I just got one the other day as I get pops through the speakers when someone switches the bathroom extractor fan or some light switches on or off. Three Channel protection – absorbing mains surges and spikes which can cause permanent damage to your valuable equipment Gas Tube ProtectionSo far I haven't had any from the various switches round the house, although when I switch my PC (the source) on or off (it's plugged into the same mains conditioner) I still get a thump. I don't know why that is... I just switch off the amp before the PC and problem solved.

Tacima CS947 review | What Hi-Fi?

if I turn on Topping EX5 first then the 8010a, then the PC, the left channel always has a short period of some noise or hum produced before EX5 accepts all the signal from Windows 11 and is fully loaded. Does it mean maybe I got a bad EX5? Is this kind of noise normal? Actually also some very short noise/hum might be produced during the system is fully loaded sometimes. (perhaps I need to take a video and upload to somewhere to let people see it)DSD cannot be used with digital volume control,I don't know how the EX5 does it thought,if it's analog OK but if it's digital it should be at 100% to play DSD properly.

Best mains products 2018 | What Hi-Fi? Best mains products 2018 | What Hi-Fi?

Double filtering. This works best if your analogue phone lines are all filtered in one localised place, however you can double filter from the VDSL panel. Double filtering is a second ADSL / VDSL filter in series, if you have a problem phone or fax machine this can sometimes make a difference. Plus various cheapo plug ins around the also improve the sound. -Which I thought would be redundant after the AM but no. Surge Protection – three channel protection – absorbing mains surges and spikes which can cause permanent damage to equipment. Mains Conditioners aid in the reduction of mains borne radio frequency interference and so helps to enhance your sound and picture quality also absorbing mains surges and spikes in the process which otherwise can cause permanent damage to valuable equipment. Just an update on the noise issues that occasionally happen, I suspect it is the same as: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...ise-while-moving-mouse-usb-ground-loop.10599/Oh and My Rotel A11 Tribute had transformer hum every 10-20 sec it was loud enough to hear from the sofa, that has now gone after being plugged into this device. Basically it is the USB noise, however I am very puzzle as I use XLR to XLR from my Topping EX5 to Genelec 8010a. The fact that this didn't happen in my iFi nano iDSD perhaps is due to nano iDSD relies on the USB power in addition to the data transfer, for some reason, there was not any issue with the USB ground loop. Whereas in Topping EX5, it uses external power, USB power is not being used then creating such ground loop problem? So I finally figured out what is going on with these noises, which I can’t really believe, it is some radio signal interference from my iPhone XR when sometimes it receives signals while close to the XLR connectors… Thermal Protection internal thermal fusing prevents the circuit from dangerous overheating in the event of a worse case Surge Spike scenario.

Tacima 6 Way Mains Conditioner And Advanced Surge Protection Tacima 6 Way Mains Conditioner And Advanced Surge Protection

I wouldn't worry too much about it, and, like most things, it's down to you whether you want to believe them or not? Savertronics (UK): Software: Tacima 6 Way Mains Conditioner and Radio Frequency Interference Filter Headphones have become one of the most popular ways to listento your music or radio. Our range covers traditional on ear headphones from basic models to high end headphones and we also carry a range of discreet in ear models for portable devices and wireless models to allow freedom in your house. We have headphones to suit all tastes. Final point. The most simple you can make your phone wiring the better, in a perfect world you don't want any phone extensions running in your home. Personally I use Siemens Gigaset DECT phones that are connected near the BT VDSL faceplate, the Gigaset DECT phones also have ECO DECT that reduces radiation and lowers power usage.

This six-way mains conditioner delivers truly dramatic audio gains. Comparing its performance to the ‘unconditioned' sound, our reference CD/amp system enjoys greater separation and focus of sound, and greater clarity and confidence in the midrange. Bass is burlier and better integrated, too. What Hi-Fi?, founded in 1976, is the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products. Our comprehensive tests help you buy the very best for your money, with our advice sections giving you step-by-step information on how to get even more from your music and movies. Everything is tested by our dedicated team of in-house reviewers in our custom-built test rooms in London, Reading and Bath. Our coveted five-star rating and Awards are recognised all over the world as the ultimate seal of approval, so you can buy with absolute confidence.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment