276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Samsung LS34J550WQRXXU 34" SJ55 Ultra Wide WQHD 1440p LED Monitor - 3440x1440, HDMI, DisplayPort

£499.995£999.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However after about 2 to 3 hours the monitor informs me it will switch off and if I don't spot the pop up it does turn off. It doesn't matter if I'm using it or not. FAQ for Samsung TV. Find more about how to troubleshoot your Smart Monitor M80B If the screen is not normal when connecting to a PC with Samsung Support.

My Contents on your Samsung Smart Monitor will display your favourite photos when the monitor is idle.Now, in addition to the standard brightness/contrast, input source, color temperature and other settings, you will also find Picture by Picture and Picture in Picture as well as the Low Input Lag option, which reduces input lag by bypassing specific image post-processing. On the other hand, theSamsung S34J55W input lag performance is a lot better with only ~9ms of delay, which is very good for a 75Hz monitor. If you have a FreeSync compatible graphics card, you will be able to synchronize the monitor’s refresh rate with the GPU’s frame rate which will remove all screen tearing and stuttering within the variable refresh rate range of theSamsung S34J55W which amounts to 48Hz-75Hz/FPS (Frames Per Second). Other panel-related specs include a 300-nit peak brightness, 178-degree wide viewing angles, a 4ms response time speed and a 75Hz refresh rate.

Installing your Samsung Odyssey Ark Gaming Monitor will only take a few minutes. You can also move the monitor around for the ideal gaming setup!Additionally, you also get a lot of screen real estate, which makes this ultrawide monitor perfect for productivity, multi-tasking, spreadsheets and other office-related work.

All in all, theSamsung S34J55W flat ultrawide display is an amazing monitor for the money. It’s great for work, multimedia entertainment and casual gaming. Specifications Screen Size You can use the Pixel Shift function on your Samsung OLED monitor to fix image issues. This will refresh the screen’s pixels. Nevertheless, theSamsung S34J55W monitor offers vibrant colors with true 8-bit depth and standard sRGB color gamut, while the high 3440×1440 resolution ensures crisp details and plenty of screen space. So the phantom/bugged "Off timer" seems to be 4 hours. I logged in to start work this morning at 8:21 and at exactly 12:21 the monitor wants to turn off. It will now do it again at 16:21.Logo Detection and Screen Saver are two functions you can use on your Samsung OLED monitor. They will protect your screen’s image retention. If you have trouble for setting up the Monitor under Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10. this program will help you to install Windows Monitor Driver. You can install the most suitable windows driver for your monitor. Your Samsung OLED monitor comes with Panel Care functions to prevent screen burn-in issues. These include Pixel Refresh and Pixel Shift.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment