276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Afnan Supremacy in Oud (100ml) - Perfume Spray for Men Aromatic Spicy Scent - Exquisite Modern Fragrance - Long lasting Aroma Suitable for Special Occasions, EDP

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I've been seriously into men's fragrance since the 80's, when most men's cologne lasted 8 hours to 2 days on skin. No bull!..... And I'm so impressed with Supremacy in Oud that I can hardly put into words what it MEANS to me--having discovered it about a year ago. Let's just say that I rate all of my fragrances on a standard 100-point scale. BUT regardless how good a fragrance smells, I won't rate any fragrance over an "89" unless I can smell it on myself "easily and regularly" for at least 8 hours. And I've got dry skin to boot. So prior to SIO, the last time I actually wore a "90+" rated fragrance was in 1999 before they reformulated my Giorgio Red for Men! (And yes, I'm sure I've also gone nose-blind to numerous other fragrances since, that may have otherwise "made the grade").

The comments in oud for greatness say it's an overpriced oud cheapie that you can find anywhere in the middle east, well... this is it! Blows Oud for Glory out of the water. Not even a competition. Oud for Glory is in the G-League and Supremacy in Oud is dunking on your favorite all-star. Like I said, I recommend it for all genders. Girls and women, wear it however you see fit. Dudes ONE-TO-TWO SPRAY MAX and layer it with a Vetiver, patchouli scent. This ain’t for every dude. If you like the stand “bro” scents of Sauvage, Le Male, or Green Irish Tweed, then this ain’t for you. Bypass this scent, and thank me later, but if you’re a dude who doesn’t care about scents and smells and wanna where it, then buy it and enjoy it, but don't take my word for it.Just another hidden gem from Afnan. Third bottle from the brand in my collection and I still get surprised of the super high quality they deliver.

A couple of sprays on my wrist are all I needed to tell it was a great blind buy as just smelling it from a distance was extremely pleasing. I did bury my nose into the scent on my wrist afterward, and that wasn't a good idea because it didn't settle yet. But after a few minutes, the scent transformed into a sweet earthy incense that is continually wafting its way up to my nose even at arm's length.i have both OFG and this one. To me afnan is the more refined and smooth version of OFG because that one -to my nose- is a little rough on the edges but afnan is absolutely gorgeous .. creamy and smooth.. one would think this is the original and OFG is the clone!! I'm super happy I managed to get this one. Prior that I had Lattafa Oud for Glory which I did like but to me it felt very light and very soon it became just a light skin scent. That's why a sold Oud for Glory and was hoping for more in Supremacy in Oud. And oh boy I got what I wanted. Supremacy In Oud smells identical to Oud for Glory but it's much richer and stronger. I'm used to overspraying but with this one I'm totally good with 2-3 sprays. Don't spray anywhere close to your nose ... it's so potent! Compared to Lattafa Afnan's version isn't as light and fluffy airy, though it does some airy feel to it. Because of the slightly amped up sweetness it also isn't as dry as Lataffa or Initio.

This isn't a very dirty oud, nor is it medicinal. Definitely sits comfortably in the woody oud realm. If you don't like oud, you probably wont like this. But if you like oud, wood, spices.. good lord this might just blow you away. P.S: I also have supremacy not only intense .. that one I wouldn't say an exact clone of aventus .. they're pretty different. But in oud is really close to OFG maybe some notes are amplified on this one but generally you can call it a clone Afnan has slightly better longevity. Projection initially is a bit less in reach, but timewise it projects for longer... if that makes sense This is basically what I'm aiming for. I have a 10 ml decant of the real thing, so I know the difference in quality. Oud for Glory doesn't smell exactly the same, but the difference in smell vs. the difference in price is pretty stark. If I were looking for an Amouage, I definitely wouldn't settle for a clone; the blend is too complex and the ingredients are of a high enough quality that it probably just couldn't be reproduced effectively. But OfG strikes me as both a pretty simple and likely synthetic blend, making it easier to clone. The sillage is nearly identical, although up close the differences are clear. Still, it comes close enough to what I enjoy about my decant to scratch the same itch. In short it is Oud for Glory on steroids, which I totally dig. The price difference is significant (35€ Lataffa vs 49€ Afnan) but it's worth every "penny" considering the vast performance difference and equal scent quality.Afnan is sweeter, which combined with the higher quality makes it feel more expensive. It's not overly sweet or anything, but there's some difference with the Lattafa

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment