276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Celestron 71335 Nature DX 10x56 BaK-4 Prism Binoculars, Green

£109.995£219.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You should also realize that not only the image is magnified but also any motion, bumps, waves, bounces etc. With phase-coated BaK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics, Nature DX reveals image detail you won't find with other entry-level binoculars. Fully multi-coated optics provide brighter images by increasing light transmission through the entire optical path.

This intelligent, all-in-one observatory and astroimaging system emerges as a catalyst, eliminating the complexities traditionally associated with telescopes and, in turn, metamorphosing your backyard into an inviting gateway to the Universe. Even for people who wear glasses, properly positioned eyes are ensured by twist-up eyecups with multiple stops.Now, Celestron is using that same technology to allow star gazers to connect to the night sky and enhance their experience of the cosmos in fun and unique ways. Fully multi-coated optics provide brighter images by increasing light transmission through the entire optical path.

MenaOptics is a brand controlled and managed by ProVerse LLC and is an international selling platform of the top selling optics gear. Each time, when I looked through the Nature DX's, I found myself actually enjoying the image, instead of just focusing on how well it looked from an analytical perspective. Learn more about extra solar planets imagery, 3D Star rendering, observation planning, telescope control, multiple-panel printing, and much more. I found I could minimize the rocking and steady myself a bit if I hunched down low (low center of gravity) and pressed my back against the seat. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.I was able to talk to somebody from picstop on the phone (first great point - being able to talk to somebody) and he agreed to exchange them without question (second great point). Spending a lot of time with really great birders, I always have the feeling, that many of them want to have a Leica or Zeiss for the prestige. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . There's no need to go and seek out a prime bird-watching location to observe from a long distance when you can use these from the comfort of your conservatory or window to look closely at the detail of the birds in your back garden. Birders will love the Nature DX for its bright, sharp views of distinctive bird features and markings.

The bright, clear views of the Celestron Nature DX 10x56mm will appeal to birdwatchers as it offers distinct characteristics and markings. Bak-4 high density phase coated roof prisms incorporated to correct out of phase shifts of light rays to ensure maximum contrast. Distant radio towers, a jetski being put in the water across the lake, individual feathers on an egret around 50' distant where all crystal clear in the view! All goods are shipped with UPS, DPD, DHL, DX Express, ParcelForce and Royal Mail, we do not use budget couriers, we only ship to UK mainland addresses and do not ship to forwarding agents or PO boxes. When you sign up to be notified, you hereby agree to receive only a one-time notification of a product re-availability.Now, saying that, the Celestron Nature DX were not the sharpest binoculars I tested when performing strictly resolution testing (using fine print, barcodes, etc.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment