276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gilbertson & Page Dr John Puppy 10kg

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Actually, having re-read that post, it's NOT the 'main ingredient, is it? It's equal in proportion to the rice content! If we miss you on the first delivery attempt, we will try again the next working day. Alternatively, you can visit DHLand easily re-arrange your delivery to something which suits you better! You can choose from the following options: Always remember that humans are animals too, and to treat every living thing with respect. :001_smile: A large quantity of dogs are "happily eating" Pedigree Chum, Bakers and Chappie. They may look like they are happy and healthy, but unfortunately they cannot speak human languages, and they do not know what they are being fed. If they had full knowlede of all the ingredients, of what rubbish they were being forced to eat, and what the associated health risks were, do you think they'd still be happy to eat it?

Gilbertson And Page: Making dog food for over 140 years

My oh my. Such hyper-sensitivity and sarcasm there (is it really necessary one wonders?), it's difficult to know where to even begin with a reply. Suffice it to say that nobody was suggesting anything remotely like what you said in that penultimate paragraph, or what you were sayng in general in that reply. What on earth are all those additives?! Why are they needed if it is such a good quality food? Such confusion!The dogs aren't appearing "happy and healthy" BECAUSE of the food they are being fed. Very few animals 'start out' ill and diseased, and get better by improving their nutrition, but most - if not all - animals will suffer the consequences of a poor diet eventually. I've had my fill of this place. Full of moron's who have absolutely no idea what the real world is like. Sit at home and watch Panorama, write a little post about how sad it all is and just get on with life. Here at The Pet Express we want you to enjoy every time you shop with us. Occasionally we know you may want to return items, we have tried to make our terms as clear as possible to avoid any nasty surprises. Quite simply Dr John is cereal based so would be like feeding your dog weetabix! You would have a lot more waste produced so more poop collecting and would have to feed a lot more food than you do now to keep weight on your dog as they digest so little of it. The problem here is that some people seem incapable of realising that topic subject matter, and what people say in their responses to it, has absolutely nothing to do with their personal situation - at least that's not what is INTENDED by people's replies. Some folk personalise everything that's said in people's replies when they really shouldn't do so.

Dr John Dog Food Review - Dog Desires Dr John Dog Food Review - Dog Desires

You can see that the main ingredient here is meat*, and this is what we believe should be the main ingredient in all good quality dog foods. You're not suggesting they are "happy" because they once knew they were facing death, but now are not, surely? Suitable from weaning up, the versatile formula can be softened to a weaning porridge by adding warm waterI have had my eyes opened to the benefits of a natural, raw diet since joining this forum, and that is what I have been led to believe is the very best we can feed our dogs - hence it is what I'm going to attempt to feed from now on. Perhaps even this diet isn't the best - which has led to my confusion on the subject with such differing advice being published here there and everywhere. Dried Turkey (min. 26%), White Rice (min. 26%), Rice Bran, Rice Flour, Oats, Sunflower Oil, Beet Pulp, Dried Egg, Seaweed. Working and sporting breeds have higher energy and nutritional requirements which is reflected in the high protein and meat content. Do you have space in your home and your heart for a Chinese Crested Dog? See Chinese Crested dogs looking for their forever homes here

Dr. John Puppy chicken recipe - Gilbertson and Page - Dog

It all looks natural though, so I'd say it is a pretty good food overall, and certainly far better than the majority of commercial rubbish there is out there. Arden Grange looks a little more 'suspect' to me, although we have fed it in the past: Such dogs appear to be happy and healthy because they ARE happy and healthy, but by feeding terrible quality food, you are seriously jeopardising the chances of them remaining so for as long as they possibly can. The scientific/technological mantra of "garbage in, garbage out" springs to mind here, and feeding poor quality food is in no way good for any animal - no matter how much better quality food they also eat. It all has to go through the same bodily functions, the body has to deal with everything that is put into it, and an animal can only eat a certain amount of food. I would never feed a cereal based food to my dogs as it's false economy! It is cheaper to buy a bag of dr john but if you need to feed double the amount and your poor dog is pooping all day, is it really worth the change?!

Well,im certainly no expert,but the first seems abit odd.The first ingredient being salmon protein (not salmon?) .It also has a high suger content (sorghum and sugar beet pulp) plus the fish meal (whatever parts of fish that may be) is quite low in the list in my opinion.

Puppy Food (0-12 Months) - Tesco Groceries Puppy Food (0-12 Months) - Tesco Groceries

We have teamed up with DHLto provide our customers with the best delivery service possible which is both fast and flexible. Forthglade are a team of Devonian dog lovers passionate about nourishing the relationship between you and your four-legged friend, starting with what you feed. They've got 50 years' expertise in pet nutrition and their team of four-legged taste testers make sure ... So a food that is full of proven carcinogenic chemicals, animal faeces, feathers or floor sweepings is "fine", is it? Local Devon & Cornwall Delivery Did you know we have our own fleet of delivery vehicles to serve our local customers?Since when did 'bulk' add anything positive to a dog's diet? Why not do without the 'bulk', if it has no nutritional value whatsoever, and feed purely wholesome, nourishing food? Why waste money on useless 'bulking' material - which is precisely what you're doing when feeding Dr.John's?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment