276°
Posted 20 hours ago

You're a Bad Man, Mr Gum!: Volume 1

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Good evening. Mr Gum is a complete horror who hates children, animals, fun and corn on the cob. This book’s all about him. And an angry fairy who lives in his bathtub. And Jake the dog, and a little girl called Polly and an evil, stinky butcher all covered in guts. And there’s heroes and sweets and adventures and EVERYTHING. Shabba me whiskers! It’s the fourth fantastic Mr Gum story, read by the author and with music and sound effects. A fantastic book for boys and girls aged 7-10 years old

Buy it by all means. I got Celyn another Mr Gum book for Christmas and we're enjoying that one too. Readers will feel quite involved in the fast-paced, crazy plot because the author really includes them. He comments, ‘Actually, I think we’d better have a new chapter,’ and ‘you will have to wait till chapter seven to find out. That is what is known as suspense.’ You’re a Bad Man, Mr Gum! is the first in the internationally bestselling series by Andy Stanton, which has won everything from the Blue Peter Book Award (twice) to the Roald Dahl Funny Prize and the Red House Children’s Book Award. The books have been translated into over 25 languages worldwide, and have sold over 4 million copies. a b Chilton, Martin (26 September 2011). "Andy Stanton and why the truth is a lemon meringue". www.telegraph.co.uk . Retrieved 11 October 2022. Good evening, children, on this dark and windy night. Now, come gather round the fireplace, for ‘tis time for strange tales to be spun.

popular posts

Good evening and welcome to a tale of forests! Of dreadful villains! Of caterpillars called Graham! And of a great big BEEFER of a cherry tree!

Andy Joel Stanton (born 14 November 1973) is an English children's writer. He is best known for writing the Mr Gum series (illustrated by David Tazzyman), through which he made a popular contribution to children's literature. [2] Stanton's writing is influenced by Roald Dahl and Enid Blyton. [1] Life [ edit ] Mr Gum and the Dancing Bear is the fifth in the internationally bestselling series by Andy Stanton, which has won everything from the Blue Peter Book Award (twice) to the Roald Dahl Funny Prize and the Red House Children’s Book Award. The books have been translated into over 25 languages worldwide, and have sold over 4 million copies. Shabba me whiskers! It’s that bestselling and award-winning first ever Mr Gum story, read by the author and with music and sound effects. A fantastic book for boys and girls aged 7-10 years old Mr Gum and the Cherry Tree is the seventh in the internationally bestselling series by Andy Stanton, which has won everything from the Blue Peter Book Award (twice) to the Roald Dahl Funny Prize and the Red House Children’s Book Award. The books have been translated into over 25 languages worldwide, and have sold over 4 million copies.Jacques, Adam (11 August 2012). "How We Met: Marianne Levy & Andy Stanton". The Independent . Retrieved 11 October 2022. Mr Gum is a wildly random tale of a positively Dahlian nasty-old-man. The humour has a Python-esque feel to it and delights in running along abstract corridors of word association.

PDF / EPUB File Name: Youre_a_bad_man_Mr_Gum_-_Andy_Stanton.pdf, Youre_a_bad_man_Mr_Gum_-_Andy_Stanton.epub In 2022, the Magdeburg Theater staged a stage version of "Mr Gum and the Cherry Tree", [7] followed in 2023 by "Mr Gum and the Secret Hideout". [8] Other books [ edit ] Yes, folks, Polly and Friday are facing their biggest challenge yet. So strap yourselves in, cry ‘HI-HO-WEIRDY!’ and get ready for an adventure so crazy your feet will melt with happiness! And I’m not just saying that, I’ve actually seen it happen. HOORAY! And there’s a funfair and hot dogs, and Friday O’Leary shouts out some crazy stuff, and... hey, that wasn’t so hard to describe after all! See ya! The eight main books in the Mr Gum series were recorded as audiobooks produced and directed by David Tyler for BBC Audio, with the author himself reading. Additionally, the first four books in the series were recorded, with Kate Winslet narrating, in 2012.Millä tahansa numerolla aloititkin, ajattelet nyt ihmeellistä puutarhaa. Ja juuri niin ihmeellinen oli herra Gummin puutarha. Shabba me whiskers! It’s that bestselling and award-winning first ever Mr Gum book by Andy Stanton. The Mr Gum books are only the craziest, funniest most best books for children in the whole wide world. Like the tale of Polly and that old tumbledown windmill by the riverside. But just what is the windmill’s terrible secret? Why is Mr Gum lurk-lurk-lurkin’ about? And how much does Old Granny know? It's silly, surreal, often abstract, did I mention silly? And it works enough of the time to pull you through the book and deliver the promised good time.

Herra Gummi -sarjan ensimmäinen osa on ihan kiva ja nopsalukuinen pläjäys, täynnä mahtavaa nonsense-huumoria ja kielellä leikittelyä. Jokusen jutun olisi voinut lapsille suunnatusta tekstistä jättää poiskin (kuten "Minne se vanha herra Gummi meni?" hän kysyi. "Luultavasti juomaan päätään täyteen Ville Viljamin kanssa", Perjantai arvasi ja oli oikeassa.), mutta kaiken kaikkiaan tämä on hauska kirja - ja sopivassa mielentilassa luettuna varmastikin to-del-la-hauska. Saatanpa tarjota opusta myös kahdeksanvuotiaalleni ja siirtyä itse seuraavan osan kimppuun.

Select a format:

I get to read a lot of children's books in my 3rd job as carer for my very disabled 8 year old, Celyn. She can't see well or play, so stories is where it's at.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment