276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WOW! STUFF Skele-Gro Water Bottle | Wizarding World Official Harry Potter Collectables, Toys and Gifts

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Connect with fellow fans: Carrying this water bottle serves as a sign to fellow harry potter enthusiasts that you are a part of the magical community. It’s an instant conversation starter, leading to new friendships and shared experiences. But they’re the most realistic books that actually look like real Hogwarts textbooks that you can actually find (that aren’t like notebooks) It’s a magical addition to your everyday life, keeping you hydrated while immersing yourself in the enchanting world of harry potter. Grab your own skele-gro water bottle today and let your fandom shine! The Features And Design Of The Harry Potter Make No Bones About It Skele-Gro Water Bottle Overview Of The Unique Design Inspired By The Famous Potion It is functional, you can use it, it’s pretty much rubber kind of inside and you can pour stuff from it, I’ve actually had water in this…

Bottle - Etsy UK Skelegrow Bottle - Etsy UK

First introduced in j. k. rowling’s “harry potter and the chamber of secrets,” this mystical concoction has become a staple in the wizarding world. Unscrew the lid: Start by unscrewing the lid of your skele-gro water bottle. The lid is designed to resemble a potion bottle, adding an authentic touch to your wizarding experience. Durable and reusable: Made from high-quality materials, this water bottle is built to withstand the test of time. You can use it again and again for future events or even in your day-to-day life.

Books Multibuys

Draco Malfoy mentioned in the 1994–1995 school year that he had previously attributed Rubeus Hagrid's giant-like stature to a possible accidental overdose of Skele-Gro as a child. However, it is unknown if the potion could have such an extreme growth effect, even when overdosed, and it is known that Hagrid's size is as a result of being Half-Giant. [10] Ideal for gifting: Looking for a present for a fellow harry potter fan? This water bottle is a thoughtful and unique gift choice that will surely make any hogwarts enthusiast smile. In the film adaption of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Dobby hits himself in the head with the bottle of Skele-Gro when Harry questioned him about what terrible thing was going to happen to the school.

My RARE Harry Potter Merchandise - One Spell Away My RARE Harry Potter Merchandise - One Spell Away

The harry potter make no bones about it skele-gro water bottle is a must-have for all harry potter fans. The leak-proof cap ensures that you can carry the bottle with you on the go without any worries of spills or leaks. This makes it perfect for school, work, or any other outdoor activities. When he is speaking to Harry about the dragons and how is it going to get past them and I hadn’t even considered that and it was actually when I spoke to the wand creator he said there were three wands… So local comic conventions, when they reopen, I would recommend going and having look because you don’t know what you’ll find there… Collectible and unique: Each skele-gro water bottle offers a different set of magical elements, making it a one-of-a-kind collectible. Whether it’s a golden snitch, a lightning bolt, or a spell incantation, the surprise adds an extra layer of excitement to your daily hydration routine.And I just thought it was so cute, I wasn’t sure how full the little items would be in the display, so when I got them but they actually like pretty much like half items… The full Skele-Gro is 31 centimetres tall (which is about a foot), which makes it our second tallest print so far after the Hogwarts castle. It was more than a month to create all of the necessary models and the printing took several weeks to finish. We had to redo most of the parts, because the first try was not perfect. A personal touch: Owning this water bottle allows you to infuse a little bit of harry potter into your everyday life, reminding you of the magic that exists within the story and connecting you to the larger fan community. but it’s quite expensive and I was putting it off, putting it off until I decided to get it because I heard that it is going to be discontinued, so it’s currently still available… Draco Malfoy mentions in the 1994-1995 school year that he had previously attributed Rubeus Hagrid's giant-like stature to a possible accidental overdose of Skele-Gro as a child. However, it is unknown if the potion could have such an effect, and it is known that Hagrid's size is as a result of being half-giant. [3]

Skele Gro - Etsy UK Skele Gro - Etsy UK

In the enchanted world of harry potter, there are countless magical potions and elixirs that captivate the imagination. One such potion, renowned for its role in healing broken bones, is skele-gro.We put a normal half litre bottle inside, which we hoped would have made this an ideal carry bottle. But actually the hands are too fragile and if we had glued the upper to bottom part with the bottle inside, it would have been complicated to clean it. So the bottle is a bit useless inside, but we left it there anyway. The harry potter make no bones about it skele-gro water bottle not only boasts a unique design but also comes with convenient features that make it practical for everyday use.

Skele-Gro | The Harry Potter Compendium | Fandom Skele-Gro | The Harry Potter Compendium | Fandom

The Harry Potter Make No Bones About It Skele-Gro Water Bottle is an excellent blend of practicality and fandom. And it’s this Hog’s Head pitcher, as seen in the Great Hall for any sort of feast that they may be having – eek – Hogwarts realness… Finding the harry potter make no bones about it skele-gro water bottle online is easier than ever, with various retailers offering this magical merchandise. Unleash your inner wizard and quench your thirst in style with the new harry potter-themed skele-gro water bottle. Attention to detail: The authentic design of the skele-gro water bottle showcases your dedication to the wizarding world. Fans will appreciate the effort you put into finding such a unique and well-crafted accessory.The process behind how skele-gro repairs broken bones is a fascinating aspect of this magical elixir. Let’s delve into the mechanisms that make this potion such a marvel of healing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment