276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beldray BEL0770N-GRY 2-in-1 Multifunctional Stick & Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, Lightweight Vac, Multi-Surface Upright Vac, Bagless, HEPA Filter, 1 L Dust Tank, 600 W, Crevice/Brush Tool, Grey

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s surprisingly robust for something so light, has amazingly good suction and empties like a dream. Got a bot who didn’t address my concerns ,then redirected me to a link I had to pay for to get advice to fix my defective item. Celebrating 150 years of Beldray, the Beldray 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner converts from upright to handheld, perfect for any home.

From carpets and upholstery to ceilings and car interiors, these reliable, lightweight vacuums make quick work of any mess. Note: Charge the item before use, ensure battery is charged regularly as battery power depletes even if not used.It has a 5 metre cable and 1 litre bagless dust container, so you can clean for longer without having to empty it or change plugs. Beldray vacuums are great for quickly cleaning small messes to get the job done faster, saving time and effort! Keep your home beautifully clean and tidy with this Beldray 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner, which converts from upright to handheld. ACCESSORIES: With all the necessary accessories, the vacuum cleaner includes a brush, crevice tool and multi-surface vacuum head suitable for all floor types.

With a powerful 600 W motor and a washable HEPA filter, the vacuum makes light work of picking up dirt and dust. Thanks to bzzagent I received this Conair double ceramic wet to dry flat iron for free in exchange for my honest review! Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). in-1 design– This versatile appliance can be used as a classic upright vacuum cleaner or as a handheld unit, to give your home a thorough clean switch between both.We provide everything from replacement filters and brushes for vacuums to water tanks and attachments for steam cleaners, as well as parts for air purifiers, radiators, air coolers, and cloth mops.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment