276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JML Belvia Wireless Bra 4 Pack - 1 x Black, 1 x White, 2 x Beige - L

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Belvia Bra has been a sensation since it has come on to the market and the bra, which has sold over 3 million units in the UK in 2012 and is expected to sell much more in the coming years! Hi, I also had a lumpectomy after chemo, I found after the wounds had all healed that I needed a really good support bra.

Belvia Bra - MoneySavingExpert Forum Ahh / Genie / Belvia Bra - MoneySavingExpert Forum

I was surprised at how much support I got as I am 32E (after believing myself to be a 34D for years! It comes in 4 sizes which are small, medium, large and extra large and a choice of 3 colours, Beige, Black and White. I am having and the milk ducts in one of my breasts removed next week and it has only just dawned on me that my usual bras may not be very comfortable afterwards! Beauty Advent calendars are significantly pricier than chocolate ones, but they've become increasingly popular in the last few years as a way of bagging beauty products at a fraction of the normal cost. For a few days after the operation I also needed to add an extension to the back strap to accommodate the slight swelling and wound dressing.

Discover comfort with JML Belvia Bra Padded, this unique new bra conforms to your curves without the seams. I hate that most bras I find that do not have a wire look more like something my grandmother would wear. Cotton, spandex, front closure, back closure, over the head, racerback, spaghetti straps, big straps? I have been very tempted by the adverts -but wonder how honest they are - the models have no hint of a nipple in them and the bras appear to give a smooth bust almost as if it's a tshirt bra but how can this be when they are not padded at all?

Clothing | Shapewear, Slimming Underwear, Padded Bras JML | Clothing | Shapewear, Slimming Underwear, Padded Bras

I need a more comfortable Bra at the moment without a wire (normally wear Panache Tango) and have been looking at these.The Bravado bra was perfect it was comfortable enough to wear all day and night which is what I was advised to do after the lumpectomy. Comfort is key when it comes to your clothing and wearing the right pieces for your body type can help you feel confident and comfortable throughout the day. I found the insert does tend to move around a bit so when I'd got them just where I needed them I put a couple of stitches to hold them in place. I bought loads of bras pre-surgery mainly soft sports type bras but I don’t personally find them as supportive and they don’t give me the same uplift as under wired bras! One, bizarrely, is the bravado silk seamless nursing bra from John Lewis, and the other is Belvia bra.

JML Belvia Seamless Wireless Hookless Bra – Yorkshire Trading JML Belvia Seamless Wireless Hookless Bra – Yorkshire Trading

The Brevia bras were not supportive enough and all the sports bras I tried were far too tight to be comfortable the operation. The special stretch fibre conforms to the unique shape of your body while the Circulair pads provide extra volume, emphasising the natural contour of your breasts.It does not help that I am a larger lady up top although there is a noticeable difference between both breasts which will probably get worse by the time I’ve finished radiotherapy not quite sure what I’ll do then… just hope I won’t end up having to stuff one bra cup with tissues! Circulair pads are made with ultra-comfort micro air vents to provide breathability to keep you looking and feeling fabulous.

Bras JML | Clothing | Shapewear, Slimming Underwear, Padded Bras

Choosing the wrong bra can cause you pain and discomfort, and can leave you with unattractive lumps and bumps under your clothes.Over eight million households on certain benefits and tax credits will receive their second cost of living payment from today (Tuesday 31 October). Its stance of putting consumers first is protected and enshrined in the legally-binding MSE Editorial Code.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment