276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DEWALT DCPW550B Power Cleaner, Yellow/Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Overall, this is the best portable pressure washer if you want a light, easy to use model, but you don’t want to sacrifice power by choosing a cordless model. Sometimes it’s better to go for a slightly lighter often, with marginally less power, if you’ll actually get more use from it. Overall though, after testing a variety of models, I do believe it’s the best cordless pressure washer on the market and well worth your consideration.

For medium-difficulty jobs, I recommend a cordless pressure washer with around 20 – 22 bar pressure . DeWalt makes an unusual move by working with standard pressure washer nozzles instead of the rotating nozzles that come on most power cleaners. I think this cordless power washer is pretty good for its claims but removing dried mud and bird mess took a lot of soaking and the water ran out.There are a ton of uses for the DeWalt 20V Max cordless power cleaner from cleaning up on the job to cleaning up on your next adventure. In practical terms, this means it can tackle grimy paving stones, decking and caked on mould and grime. A mini washer like Sun Joe Go-Anywhere Portable Spray Washer with a tank volume of 5 Gallons is good for quick cleanups at the campsite, cabin, car, beach, or boat. The nozzle has one spray pattern, whereas other machines have a variety of jets, so it’s not all that versatile.

It’s one of the best portable pressure washers if you’re after value for money because it strikes a good balance between power and affordability. Being able to carry around the washer and the water source, without being connected to any mains power or tap, makes a lot of jobs much easier.The 3 m hose is a little short for reaching around a whole car, but the unit is very portable at 7 kg so it can be carried or wheeled. IN-1HUMANIZED DESIGN NOZZLE] - Our high-pressure washer features the adjustable 6-in-1 nozzle: 0°, 20°, 20° slant direction, 40°, foam jetting, and shower mode or 0° heavy flow. This can come in exceptionally handy if you don’t have a tap near your driveway (although you will still need access to a mains power source). If you want something that is both cordless and powerful, this is a great choice; however, the short battery life is the compromise you have to make. I tested bikes, muddy boots, garden tools, our car, patio furniture, the wheelie bin and our windows.

This would allow you to can charge one whilst using the other, and double the amount of time you can use the washer for. Sarah’s role as chief editor at DIY Garden is about more than just making sure we’re literally dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s (although she’s a stickler for detail, so it’s certainly about that too!These have the same pressure as a garden hose, but can still be useful due to their portable nature. You can drop the hose into a bucket, reservoir or another water source and with self-priming, you can get to pressure washing immediately after a fast set-up. The power cleaner can also be hooked up to your garden hose at home or on the jobsite with the convenient quick connect adaptor. Otherwise, you’ll probably have to go for a mains-powered pressure washer if you want this level of power without the battery issue.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment