276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Martell Xo Cognac with Gift Box, 700ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Martell is one of the oldest of the great Cognac houses, forged by passion and knowledge passed through the Martell family since 1715 and creating Cognacs that have been enjoyed and cherished for three centuries.

These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.This beautifully sparkling 2008 is surprisingly light in colour, but will surely deepen towards more golden tones in the near future a little further from its fresh disgorgement date. This exquisite combination creates a unique and distinctive flavour profile, with rich notes of dark fruit, sweet spices, and a velvety texture. This may include increase the size of some fonts within the message to pay particular focus on key lines or phrases, spacing message over extra lines and removing unnecessary punctuation. Reminiscent of Amaretti biscuits and the world’s favourite Italian liqueur, almond aromas are deep, intense and deliver a flavour which is popular around the world. A hint of gingerbread smoothly leads the rest of the flavours on, with further highlights of walnut, cedar and orange blossom.

Discover the perfect harmony of elegance and power with Martell XO, a sublime cognac that delights the senses and elevates any occasion.Sweet, spicy and sophisticated, this is a striking cognac with daring depth of character that should be served at very special occasions. With its distinctive, arch-shaped bottle, Martell XO is a powerful symbol of inspiration — a testimony to Jean Martell’s visionary spirit. From generation to generation, a celebration of French Art de Vivre, treasuring the beauty and pleasure of every moment. Also sign me up for newsletters so I can get special offers, recommendations, and expert advice to my inbox!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment