276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JOHNSON'S No More Tangles Kids Conditioner Spray Multipack - Leaves Hair Soft, Smooth, and Easy-to-Comb - pH Balanced for Delicate Skin - 3 x 200 ml

£7.75£15.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is a good product is gentle on skin has quality ingredients and is suitable for sensitive skin.

For the best results, include as part of our 3-step routine* to unlock 75% more knots and tangles†, leaving hair manageable and feeling healthy. You won’t really notice any difference between a product purchased from Perfume’s Club and a product purchased from a seller in our new Marketplace. In compliance with the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, and the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945, we don't process requests for Schedule X Schedule "H," "H1," other habit-forming drugs. Designed to be 100% gentle, this detangling spray for kids and toddlers helps keep your little one's hair soft, smooth, and manageable, making it easier to comb and style.It's great for prepping his hair for adding the 'all important' boy hair band like the footballers wear so he's chuffed and I'm happy because he doesn't moan at me when I brush his hair.

I can have the puffiest, knotted, crazy hair just a few sprays of this and I can get a brush through it without any problem! Johnson's Baby No More Tangles Detangling Spray is a gentle and effective solution to tame and detangle kids' hair. This kids' detangling spray is designed to meet or exceed the top internationally recognized regulatory standards.No More Pulling Conditioner Spray undoes knots and tangles even in long or curly hair, leaving hair healthy-looking and manageable. Causing you to use more detangler eventually making the situation so bad you have hair falling out in the shower.

Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. It leaves my usually very dry waves healthy, glossy and smooth just like I would come from a hair saloon. I was sceptical, but I sprayed on and then brushed he hardly felt anything and the brush folded through his hair. I use it after I’ve washed her hair to comb through and make sure there’s no stickiness left in her hair.Specially designed to help keep toddlers' and kids' hair manageable, our detangling conditioner spray is formulated to unlock knots and tangles. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Limited prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface. I brought this as I had friends rave about it, but I honestly didn't find anything exciting about it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment