276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Accsoon CineView SE Wireless Video Transmitter and Receiver,Dual-Band Transmission,Range of 1200 ft/350m,Latency 0.05s&1080P HD Video , HDMI and SDI,Support 4 Devices

£304.5£609.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are stairs, escalators and a lift leading up to the main foyer where screens one to seven are located. There's step-free access to the wheelchair spaces and adjoining seats, and accessible toilets off the main foyer and on the upper floor. If you want to have the HDMI input on the same side as the HDMI output of your mirrorless hybrid, then you can simply just face the front of TX unit forward. The only caveat with doing this is that you can’t see the screen anymore. What do you get? The CineView HE can send up to 1080p60 over Dual-Band (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz). Accsoon claims that this wireless transmission technology means you never have to worry about video or audio drop or switch signal issues again. This is a very bold claim as I have used and reviewed countless similar systems and they all drop out. I will test this claim further down in the review. The transmitter and receiver provide multiple power options, including a DC barrel input, an L-series battery plate, and a USB Type-C input. Due to its low-power, fanless design, an NP-970 battery can provide up to 12 hours of runtime for each unit. Dual-channel transmission makes the CineEye 2S Pro highly resistant to outside interference and ensures that a strong, high-quality signal will be delivered over the 1200′ line-of-sight distance. The affordable wireless video space is getting crowded Working at distances of up to 1200ft/350m the CineView HE utilizes Accsoon’s state-of-the-art Dual Band transmission and anti-interference wireless technology to guarantee the best result. The transmitter sends the same image twice using 2.4 GHz and 5GHz frequencies, and the receiver then combines the two streams as needed to create a complete single stream. The class-leading results are impressive, and you can easily transmit wirelessly from one end of a football field to the other.

The CineEye 2S uses HEVC compression and as I have already mentioned, it can send video signals up to 1080 60p. TheCineView HE Wireless Video Transmitter & Receiver Kit, like all of the 2.4GHz and 5GHz systems that are out there on the market, shouldn’t be compared with more expensive systems that send uncompressed video. All of these affordable options that don’t send uncompressed video are going to have some level of latency. I did find that after you make the change to the Group on both the TX and RX units and you re-boot both of them it does take a little while for the RX to find the same channel that the TX is transmitting on. UVC Direct Streaming The main foyer and counters are on the first floor, and are accessible by escalator and lift. There's step-free access to the wheelchair spaces and adjoining seats, and an accessible toilet by the entrance to screens two, four and nine, and on the second floor by the rear of screens two and three. The picture quality of the signal coming up on the app is pretty good. It will probably be good enough for most people who are buying a system such as this. In all honesty, it is one of the better-looking pictures I have seen from a wireless app-based system at this price. Image Delay

Use up to four receiving devices at the same time in any combination with the same CineView HE transmitter. Connect your choice of CineView receivers and iOS/Android devices using the Accsoon Go app all at once. Multiple people monitoring on-set has never been easier. Vue Swansea has wheelchair access throughout the venue and in all screens. Access to the venue is through two sets of double doors: one set are push/pull; the other set is automatic. The CineView HE Wireless Video Transmitter & Receiver are both robustly made. They feel very solid and a lot of that has to do with the hard metal enclosure.

The CineView HE uses an all-new version of the computing platform from the acclaimed CineEye series. After years of painstaking development, the result is a system that is even faster, smaller, more efficient and cooler running than before. As a result, the CineView HE has incredibly low power consumption and a single NP-F970 battery can last up to 12 hours. You can do focus magnification by pinch to zoom directly on the screen. While you can move around in the image when zoomed in I would have liked to have seen an indicator appear on the screen that lets you know that you are zoomed in. Yes, this kind of range for a budget system is impressive, however, it is susceptible to interference and break up if anything gets between your camera and the person who is monitoring. It was good to see that both the app and the RX unit both had a good operating range. The app is more suceptable to break up and signal loss than the RX unit. You can select from a range of different operating channels or just set the TX unit to Automatic channel selection. Whenever I review wireless video transmitters I do the test in the exact same place under the same operating conditions. This way I get a good idea of how various competing systems compare.

Dual-Band Transmission

I also tested the Accsoon CineEye 2S Pro Wireless Video Transmitter & Receiver when using HDMI and found that it had an average latency of 46ms when viewing images on a monitor connected to the RX unit when the TX was set to Normal transmission. Real-world performance Image delay can be a problem with HDMI based devices, but it really depends on the camera you are using. Some cameras have horrible image delay over HDMI, while others are really good. Cameras with SDI tend to have a lot better latency, but when you are dealing with wireless image transmission devices that send a compressed signal over Wi-Fi then there won’t be a massive difference between HDMI and SDI delay, although this would depend on the camera. When it was set to HQ transmission it recorded an average delay of 85.66ms when outputting from the RX to a monitor and 96.66ms when receiving a signal on the Accsoon App.

The CineView HE also features the ability to be powered via a USB-C (minimum 5V/2A) source. I like that there are thee ways you can power the device. At power-on the CineView HE will automatically select the best available channel for audio and video transmission. To pair CineView HE transmitter and receivers simply rotate the knob on both to the same number - it’s that simple. The transmitter and receiver are now successfully paired. The CineView HE TX has a single full-sized HDMI input and an HDMI output, while the RX has a single full-sized HDMI Out. Because CineView HE utilizes both frequencies at the same time it is inherently more stable than its rivals. The Accsoon CineView HE is well made, relatively easy to set up and use, and it has a good operating range. The quality of the image being displayed on the Accsoon app is pretty decent and it is certainly one of the best wireless video monitoring apps that is available.At power on, the CineView HE will automatically select the best channel for audio and video transmission. If you have booked a wheelchair space at the rear of screens one, two, three, eight or nine, there's lift access from the foyer to the upper level. Use PCC’s advanced image processing features for complete control over Phantom Cine files. PCC’s image tools menu includes a histogram to judge exposure, and controls to adjust both basic and advanced image parameters for the best-looking images. The Cine file can also be cropped and re-sampled. Because Phantom Cine files are 100% raw, these parameters are applied as metadata and only baked-in when converted to a different format. You can also choose what monitoring items you want to use. By selecting or deselecting these items you will only be able to see those items you have selected at the bottom of the screen. I do find it a little strange that the Add/Del section actually names the icons, but on the main screen they aren’t named. This does make choosing some of them a little confusing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment