276°
Posted 20 hours ago

XIFEI Acrylic Humidor Jar With Humidifier And Hygrometer,Humidor That Can Hold About 18 Cigars (Clear)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This exquisite humidor jar is a testament to the elegance of simplicity, featuring a robust glass cylinder that offers a panoramic view of your treasured cigars. It’s often said that in the world of cigar collecting, space is a luxury that fills up faster than anticipated. For you or as a gift for the novice or the cigar veteran, Boveda's acrylic humidor is as simple as desktop humidors get while providing the best performance.

Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. Place three 60-gram Boveda packs—grams is a reference to the size, not the relative humidity level—at the floor of the humidor. However, if you’ve got a very small collection and just want to keep them in an accessible environment, it’s a great alternative to a tupperdor. You’ll need to make sure that any openings (lids, hinges), as well as the seams and joints, are properly sealed with things like rubber gaskets to prevent any humidity exchange, though. You can’t mix and match any of the other parts successfully, but the old tray will fit inside the old humidor and the lid will close.If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. I really love how there is a separation between the potential humidity control packets or whatever you are going to use to create humidity and the cigars themselves (and it's easy to use you can just lift it right off and set it back down). No seasoning required, the included Boveda Packs should provide up to a year of worry free humidity control. The beauty of the humidor is that it removes or minimizes so many of the problems most people have with their humidors: seasoning and/or maintenance. See-Through Design: The see through design of our acrylic humidor allows you to view your collection without breaking the seal and disrupting the ideal humidity and temperature.

I received the box today and my first reaction was the box was much smaller then the description in the add, which it is.This ease of care, combined with their resilience and affordability, makes acrylic humidors a compelling choice for those looking to blend functionality with style. Every detail of the Felix Humidor is carefully crafted, turning your collection into a display that's as conversation-worthy as it is elegant. Materials like stainless steel, plastic, acrylic and ceramic are used in making cigar acrylic humidor. It strikes the right balance between being compact enough to fit on my desk yet spacious enough to accommodate a variety of cigar sizes.

Design:high quality acrylic material,overall HD transparent Cigar Humidor Features:top retaining ring, rubber gasket seal, top external hygrometer,easy to count,low cedar wood lining,rectangular humidifier (no need to install,put in the cigar humidor jar directly) Size:height 7. But they’re not alone---industry leading publications have given high praise to this stylish acrylic humidor and we’re very proud to feature it as our own. While it’s still rare to find good quality acrylic humidors, we’ve established this guide to introduce you to the modern cigar storage solution.About two months later, I was told that Boveda was looking into whether or not the humidor should be seasoned. Improved functionality: only one regulator is required to guarantee the optimum conditions of 70‐72% humidity. Because Boveda doesn’t sell the trays by themselves, I don’t know why that would be remotely useful, but I was curious about it. p>The Boveda Arcylic Humidor with cedar shelf allows you to show off your collection of cigars whilst keeping them in pristine condition.

You already know your primo cigars are protected inside this phenomenal product but the outside is also secure as can be. As you’ll later learn in this guide, acrylic humidors are low-maintenance storage solutions for cigars, not unlike tupperdors.

Avec un intérieur en cèdre espagnol, cet humidificateur en acrylique El Septimo offre une excellente rétention d’arôme et d’humidité. While purists may advocate for the traditional charm and aroma-enhancing qualities of wooden humidors, the practical benefits of acrylic cannot be overlooked. Thing is, glass top humidors perform worse than non-glass, because they leak moisture where the glass meets the wood. It holds a pretty good amount of items which include a few cigars, cutters, a temperature gauge, and even my torch. Capable of storing between 40 and 60 cigars, Davidoff’s Zino acrylic humidor is undoubtedly a premium choice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment