276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hornit CLUG Bike Rack Wall Mounted | 5 Sizes | Easy To Install

£8.995£17.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A world where the only bike products are ones that work for your or my use cases would be a sad world indeed. printers are for prototyping and very complex pieces but they will never be as fast at manufacturing as injection moulding or forging and by their nature can't produce smooth surfaces. Tyres at the lower end of the size range can wobble a little within the mount, but the Fidlock here is a big help.

Review: Hornit Clug | road.cc

without employing the Fidlock there was lots of movement within the gripper, allowing the bike to move slightly both fore/back and sideways. All applications are assessed individually by Klarna and decisions are based on individual circumstances. p> -->

Late or missing payments may have serious consequences for you and cause you serious money problems. I've used the Roadie version with multiple different bikes and tyres, all above 30mm actual width and close to but below the upper limit of 32mm.Hornit says the Clug Pro is able to hold 30kg, but this is referring to the magnetic strength of the Fidlock, not the Clug's ability to hold that weight off the ground. Once installed, the Clug can be removed easily and relocated in a minute – the insert covering the screws pops out and away you go.

Hornit Clug Bike Rack review - MBR

For horizontal use, a mudguard protruding below the centreline of the wheel might cause issues – a soft flap should be fine, a plastic or metal guard would be likely to jam or bend. So, to summarise, sorry, we are all entiteld to our opinions, I am not having any of this, I disagree sir, nice looking product and nicely marketed and all that, but fundamentally design flawed and ergo I say not fit for purpose. It's a relatively easy fix, but if you want to ride in the rain the five to ten minute job that fitting rear mudguards can be is a little onerous (that and storing mudguards is a pain in my flat!But hey - that's the thing - there's no perfect, catch-all solution here, just the one that works best for you. uk/" target="_blank" class="b-button__primary d-block mb-10 h-100 d-flex align-items-center justify-content-center">

• * Halfords and Halfords couriers deliver Monday to Saturday excluding bank holidays. Using the Fidlock, it squeezed the edges of the gripper in and gave a much more secure hold on the wheel. The Hornit Clug Pro is an updated version of the lightweight, simple bike storage solution we reviewed back in 2018, now with added Fidlock magnetic winch for additional security. Maybe experiment with height to get a good-enough hold below the hard mudguard on the exposed wheel section. Following on DaSy's excelent suggestion of screwing a toe strap to a wall - Why bother with the toe stap ~ For the ulitimate in striped down simplicity.

• Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
    Community Updates
    *So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
    New Comment