276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Apple iPhone 12 mini (64GB) - Blue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As part of our efforts to reach our environmental goals, iPhone 12 mini does not include a power adapter or EarPods.

A product will be reserved for you once you've completed checking out and we've received full authorised payment.

Early days, but appears to be working well, quite a few light scratches / marks on the screen so the previous owner hasn’t used a screen protector which is hard to understand . Use of eSIM requires a wireless service plan (which may include restrictions on switching service providers and roaming, even after contract expires). And iPhone 12 mini is the smallest 5G smartphone in the world, packing all the technology of iPhone 12 into a delightfully compact size while still delivering an impressively large and immersive edge-to-edge display.

A14 Bionic makes everything from gaming to photo editing extremely fluid, and enables things like 4K Dolby Vision recording. We encourage you to re‑use your current USB‑A to Lightning cables, power adapters, and headphones which are compatible with this iPhone.iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini are splash-, water-, and dust-resistant, were tested under controlled laboratory conditions, and have a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Included in the box is a USB‑C to Lightning cable that supports fast charging and is compatible with USB‑C power adapters and computer ports.

The Quality of the phone was at least as described if not better - as good as new - not a single mark or blemish that I can see. Signs of wear on the body and screen, may have visible dents and scratches that do not affect the performance of the phone. We found your location using your IP address or because you entered it during a previous visit to Apple. Get your hands on a refurbished Apple iPhone 12 Mini for up to 40% cheaper than new – all our premium refurbished iPhones 12 Mini's are reboxed and good as new, with a free 15-month warranty.Models in the US support millimetre wave, the higher-frequency version of 5G, allowing iPhone 12 to reach speeds up to 4Gbps, even in densely populated areas. This gorgeous new colour joins the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini family, which is available in five other stunning finishes, and features an advanced dual-camera system, Super Retina XDR display, improved durability, A14 Bionic — the fastest chip ever in a smartphone — great battery life, and the best 5G experience on any smartphone. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear.

Apple’s more than 100,000 employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it. Our devices are scored to the strictest diagnostic and grading criteria in the industry to determine their condition. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. However the real appeal was that I wanted a small, light premium phone after lugging my iphone 11 around since it came out. iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini feature all-screen Super Retina XDR displays that stretch further to the edges, with systemwide colour management for industry-leading colour accuracy.I am completely converted - I am can’t fault the equipment and - because of the saving made in comparison to a new device - I am already looking at an iPad…!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment