276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Birthdays for the Dead: The gripping No. 1 Sunday Times bestselling crime suspense thriller that will have you on the edge of your seat!

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No words can express how much we miss you, but please know that you are loved and remembered every single day. Have a fantastic birthday in Heaven. Today marks a very special day; your first birthday in Heaven. Celebrate it with happy memories from the past, and the knowledge that we will always love and miss you forever. Your note brought tears to my eyes–as I also lost my son in August, 2018. He had several health problems and just could not overcome all of them. Almost all you words resonated in my mind and heart! Especially that it doesn’t get easier–it gets harder as it is longer since I saw him, or heard his voice. My heart breaks daily– like it just happened. Your note was a beautiful expression of your love for him–Thank you for sharing! His birthday is July 25th and I was looking for a way to honor it without falling apart! I like the idea of trees–he loved outdoors–and also loved animals. De spanning was mede door deze dingen op de eerste helft niet echt te proeven. Op een gegeven moment slaat het echter om en komt er een race tegen de klok en zat ik op het puntje van mijn stoel! De meerdere eindes had ik allemaal niet verwacht en omdat ze open zijn, ben ik erg benieuwd naar het vervolg van dit boek; De Poppenspeler. Ga er maar gelijk aan beginnen, haha. Media calls him "The Birthday boy" because he kidnappers girls just before they turn thirteen and then he sends pictures of them home to their families showing how he slowly tortures them to death. Every year they get a new card. 5 years ago Detective Constable Ash Henderson's daughter Rebecca was kidnapped. One year later get a card, but he keeps that a secret for his colleagues and because if they would know would he not be able to stay on the investigation.

Ash Henderson is a tough cop who doesn't follow the rules. He owes some bad people a buttload of money. No one will predict the ending and your suspicions of the main perpetrator change from chapter to chapter. Quite amazing that most of the places in this book don't even exist and Macbribe describes them like they're in his bank garden.We may not be together to celebrate your special day, but I know that you’re looking down on us from Heaven above. Happy birthday in heaven, dearest [friend/family member]. It’s hard to believe it has been another year since you passed away. Though we cannot be together to celebrate, I know you are having so much fun with the angels in the heavenly birthday hall above. Thinking about all of your happy memories here on Earth brings a smile to my face and reminds me of all the happiness we shared. Have a wonderful day, my dear friend! My son (J) died from suicide on Aug. 30, 2018, he was 23. His birthday is tomorrow, May 14, and he would have been 24. Holidays have been awful, Mother’s Day was hard even though I do have another son, but he and I are not as close as J and I were. My son’s birthday is causing me terrible anxiety, I miss him more than I can put into words, and I honestly don’t know how to handle it. Although he was cremated and I have his ashes home with, me his name is on a Christmas Angel Box monument and I spread some of his ashes there. I am planning on going there with a card and maybe a balloon or something, and even thinking of going to a movie alone that he would have liked-I’ve never done this before, but feel like it would be good for me and that Ivan handle it. I just know I need to stay busy. I miss him more and more everyday…people say it gets easier, it really doesn’t, there is just a longer period of time that goes by between periods of deep grief, depression and horrible guilt. So J if you can hear me, Hang on - a short blonde just walked into the room. She looks annoyed and asks "Are you still on the computer?" I say "Two seconds, honey" - because she's my wife, why, how do you refer to your spouse? (And this is also how you can tell I'm perfectly sober, because if I was drunk, I would have spelled that "scheconds"). Makes perfect sense...

The light you brought into my life still illuminates my path despite the fact that you are no longer with me. Such is how wonderful you were to my life. As you sit in heaven enjoying the company of God, I say thank you for all the immense happiness you brought into my heart during your brief stay here on earth. Wishing a happy birthday in heaven to you, my dear friend and companion. On all the birthdays we’ve shared together, happy memories have been made that will remain with us forever. May your special day be filled with love, joy and peace from the angels up above. May you be happy and content in heaven’s paradise! Wishing you the happiest of birthdays in Heaven today! I miss you every day and think of you often. I know you are surrounded by love and light, and that heaven’s holy angels chant fills your heart. I will always cherish the memories we shared and the time we had together. Until we meet again, know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers. May your day be filled with peace and joy, as you look down from above and watch over us with love. My family goes a bit overboard with the Happy Birthday song. For starters, there are a lot of us so that means anywhere from 4 to about 20 voices depending on who's present. Also, everyone can sing to some degree so no one is shy about loudly belting out the lyrics or taking license with the harmonies.

Only heaven knows how much we miss you on your special day. We hope you are enjoying all of the birthday celebrations up in heaven. Happy birthday, we love and miss you. And if you think this is ridiculously petty, it's because it is. My problem (one of them...) is that when a narrative and I get off on the wrong foot, i tend to find the smallest annoyances even if I try not to. Though we are apart our hearts will be forever intertwined through our shared memories and stories lived in this life. On your birthday, heaven’s holy angels are singing your praises and celebrating you most beautifully. I hope you have the most wonderful day, surrounded by all of the love and happiness that you deserve. Even though I am not there with you to give you a hug or a birthday kiss, know that you are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. Happy birthday to the most amazing person I have ever known. I miss you so much, and I hope we can be together again one day.

So I am on here to search for the right thing to do to honour her- visit her grave and spend a quiet few moments, go for a walk, buy her favourite cake and light candles, go out for dinner with small family gathering to celebrate it, raise a glass to her-there are so many options. I spoke to my sister yesterday on the phone and she said she is not able to come Saturday as she’s having her annual flu jab!!! I said to her, when she was offered that date she could have said ‘ sorry I’m doing something Saturday’ or she could have changed the date, I’m pretty sure the pharmacy or doctors surgery wherever she is having the flu jab at would understand and offer an alternative day and time? She would not listen and said ‘She cannot come down that’s it.As you celebrate their special day on earth, sending our birthday wishes to someone in Heaven may help us feel connected to them and bring some comfort. Here are some heartfelt Birthday Greetings for a Friend Who’s Gone.

Additionally, there are the crimes themselves. Frankly, the idea of a serial killer targeting children and torturing them in the ways described in this book is very hard to take, even for someone accustomed to reading a lot of hard-boiled crime fiction. Today would have been your birthday. We know you’re up there, celebrating with the angels and cherubs, but we still miss you here on Earth. We keep your memory alive through all those wonderful stories we shared, and continue to celebrate your life every day. Happy birthday in heaven!

Instead of presents, you could also tell guests to bring an object that reminds them of your loved one. During the gathering, you can take a few moments for each person to tell the story of their item (yes, like show and tell!)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment