276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Good Molecules Discoloration Correcting Serum Set | Formulated With Tranexamic Acid And 4% Niacinamide | Improves The Appearance Of Age Spots, Acne Scars, Hyperpigmentation, And Sun Damage | 2x1 oz

£28.335£56.67Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Formulated with tranexamic acid and niacinamide, this lightweight serum improves the appearance of age spots, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and sun damage.

Which is why in the summer months you can see me including every single thing in my routine that promises to fade them – like the Good Molecules Discoloration Correcting Serum. Another serum by Good Molecules that promises even and bright skin, but this one has the focus on Arbutin. While it could be used both morning and night, I reach for it mainly in the evenings and only if I don´t use my prescription retinoid. A serum that is designed to target hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone by using tranexamic acid to visibly improve the appearance of dark spots, acne scars, melasma and sun damage.used other niacinamide products that I felt were better at dealing with texture than this is (the Good Molecules Discoloration Correcting serum comes to mind). Another noticeable difference is that The Inkey List uses a Vitamin C derivative to go with it, while Good Molecules pairs it with Niacinamide. I like the serum, but think I might prefer the version from The Inkey List ever so slightly, simply because I have so many Niacinamide steps in my routine already.

Glycerin , Marula oil, Camelia Seed Oil,Jojoba Oil, Alpha Arbutin, Kojic acid, Vitamin C, Retinol(A). It boasts being able to help with uneven skintone and hyperpigmentation for instance caused by melasma. In winter, they are barely noticeable, but despite SPF and sun avoidance, they reappear every single summer without fail. Improve the appearance of skin discoloration and uneven skin tone with Discoloration Correcting Serum from Good Molecules.This does have a smaller percentage of niacinamide but for me it is still effective for what I need it to do.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment