276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Master Series Stainless Steel Clover Clamp Nipple Stretcher

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Doucet, S., et al. (2009). The secretion of areolar (Montgomery’s) glands from lactating women elicits selective, unconditional responses in neonates. Definitely the most popular method, but the danger with using these is that a lot of people do too much too fast. The tapers pictured below would stretch from 2mm to about 6mm which is much too large to do in a single stretch. I know people who have done it, and I get told often “Well my friend went from 1.6mm to 6mm in a week, and his was fine” but it just isn’t sensible. Just because you CAN, doesn’t mean you SHOULD. There is also a temptation to share tapers with your friends. This is not hygienic and acrylic tapers cannot be sterilized. If you are at 4mm, it would be OK to use the 2mm-6mm tapers to get up to 6mm. If you DO go down this route, please do NOT leave the taper hanging out of your ear after stretching. Replace it with an appropriate piece of jewellery at the correct size as soon as possible (usually possible after a few days, as long as it all feels OK). The acrylic tapers are NOT suitable for long-term wear. I have tried this method myself, but I didn’t like it and found it painful and awkward. For this reason, I do not sell tapers in the studio. Some may notice rubbing against the sides of the tunnel and decide to size up- in reality, sizing up in these instances will simply pull more and more of the areola into the tunnel, which can cause damage and bruising to the areola area. If you have tried sizing up due to the nipple touching the inside of the flange tunnel, you may want to try sizing down next. It soon became an addiction. After I got to an inch, I would be gauging my ears every day. This was especially bad because my boyfriend had ripped my gauge several times, and it would fall out during the night or during the day, and even at shows, which was the worst. Even through all the stress I was putting on my ears, I was so excited and desperate to have the biggest ears around that I kept going.” Most of the time, people stretch their earlobes, but it is possible to stretch any piercing. It is also quite common to see genital, septum, tongue and lip piercing stretched. Nipple, navel, nose and other ear piercings can also be stretched, but it is less common.

There are between 10 and 20 perforations in the skin of the nipples, called nipple pores, from which the milk exits the body.When breast milk is pumped, it can either look like a single stream or be visibly coming from different “holes” in the nipple. 13. Nipples can change shape during pregnancy. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), an inverted nipple can sometimes be nonprotractile, meaning that it does not stretch out when a person pulls it. Instead, the tip goes inward. The nipple stretches and hits the end of the flange while pumping. Nipples do often stretch to fill about half the flange normally, but if it is elongating and filling the whole flange tunnel this may be an issue. DIY with acrylic or steel tapers. I don’t recommend this method as much as the previous two; or at least not until you have had some experience with stretching.

According to the Center for Young Women’s Health, roughly 10–20% of females have an inverted nipple on at least one breast. Disadvantages: Really only suitable for earlobes, can be expensive having to buy extra jewellery, can cause pressure points and thin your lobes, easy to do damage if you don’t know what you’re doing. Can be painful. Various colours, styles, materials and sizes available. Best not used to stretch with – save them for settled piercings. Massage your lobes daily. Massaging will help the blood circulation in your lobes. Do this for a few weeks before you stretch up each time. Personally, I massage my lobes daily, even when I’m not stretching, as I find it really helps keep my lobes in good condition. Using a vitamin E cream/oil, or an unfragranced body lotion works great, as well as specially-for-lobes products, like jojoba oil or Holey Butt’r. The skin is unbroken, so you don’t need to be too particular about what you use.

Shoutbox

One study demonstrated that during pregnancy, nipple length and width, as well as areola width, could increase significantly. Medical News Today has strict sourcing guidelines and draws only from peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical journals and associations. We avoid using tertiary references. We link primary sources — including studies, scientific references, and statistics — within each article and also list them in the resources section at the bottom of our articles. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.

Every mom has nipple elasticity, some just experience more than others. Nipple elasticity is only an issue if you are not emptying properly, developing clogged ducts, or if pumping is causing pain. Some signs that you may have more nipple elasticity than average would be:Session 7: Management of breast conditions and other breastfeeding difficulties. (2009). Infant and Young Child Feeding: Model Chapter for Textbooks for Medical Students and Allied Health Professionals. Use your original Twist tubing, but trim the white tip off of just one side of the tubing so it stretches around the Duo diaphragm. This vitamin E cream from Superdrug is an ideal easy-to-obtain product for massaging your lobes with. It will give your skin more elasticity and improve its condition. It’s relatively cheap, non-greasy and non-fragranced. I love Superdrug own brand as it is all cruelty free, and the majority is vegan. This is what I use personally, but there are a lot of other products available. As most guides suggest measuring flange size after pumping, nipple elasticity can be an obstacle in getting the right size. Some moms nipples will stretch to fill the entire flange tunnel, no matter the flange size. We suggest working directly with a Board Certified International Lactations Consultant, who can help you decide what size flange is right for you. PMMA is the most common, but PTFE is also used. PMMA is nice and light and smooth, and it’s cheap, which makes it a popular choice for using until you get to your desired size – which is what I used. However, most plastic pieces are simple and other than colour variations, there’s not much to shout about. It’s worth noting that cheap acrylic can leach chemicals into your body with long-term wear… so best avoided. Glass is a bit heavier (and more expensive), but you can get some truly amazing designs in glass. Glass carries no risk of allergic reaction.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment