276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lonsdale Womens Sports Bra

£4.25£8.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With its sleek design, the Lonsdale Crop Top sports bra has elasticated straps that are non-adjustable, something which I prefer. Product summary This Ladies sports bra will give you the extra support you need when heading to the gym or out on a run.

With its adjustable straps, clasp fastening, and elastic band, it offers a comfortable fit as you exercise. As every woman who does sports or works out knows, wearing the correct bra, that will give you the right support during exercise, is paramount. The breast section of the bra is split into two fabrics: one which is a soft, stretchy jersey cotton and the other a lightweight, soft mesh, both of which are lined with soft, synthetic material. Like anything that involves fitting by placing over your head, sports bras need to be elasticated and stretchy enough to do so without dislocating your joints in the process.Product description / spec This Ladies sports bra will give you the extra support you need when heading to the gym or out on a run.

which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 311908) for consumer credit and general insurance and a member of the Finance and Leasing Association.Since then, the range has ranged from boxing gloves and all boxing equipment to T-shirts, hoodies, jackets, trousers and accessories for women and men. We would like this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels, and that it's unused.

This can prove pretty uncomfortable, so I choose to wear this particular bra underneath my gi where it shouldn’t be pressed against too much. The quality of the bra is still great and there’s no real signs of wear, no rips or anything like that, so I’d imagine they’d last quite a while.Made from 96% cotton, 4% lycra/elastane and with the mesh and lining consisting of 85% polyamide and 15% elastane, the bra washes fine at 30 degrees in the washing machine. Lonsdale Sports Bra This Ladies sports bra will give you the extra support you need when heading to the gym or out on a run. If you have ever worn a one , then you know it’s the most comfortable and practical kind of tops to wear when working out. The product label is concealed inside the left side of the bra, so there’s no worries about it being exposed.

It easily slips over my head and is quite fitting but not constricting, making for a comfortable experience when doing ju-jitsu or down the gym. When looking to purchase sports bras, particularly when doing sports where you’re going to sweat and move around a lot, being comfortable is the most important factor and the Lonsdale Crop Top sports bra does the job.At first it was all about boxing, but the Lonsdale brand quickly grew into one of the biggest outfitters of professional boxers and thus also became a lifestyle brand. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person. Your feedback is important to us, your review about this product will be revised by our experts and will be published within 5 working days. This is to tighten the bra around the chest if you happen to be inbetween sizes, but from my experience, the bra fits very well and I just hook it onto the end clasp.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment