276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cold Bath Street (Ghostly Chronicles of Preston Oldcorn 2018)

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As he struggles to piece together how he ended up among merely dead, he encounters several of the characters from the myths and legends of his childhood, but instead of hiding, he seeks them out to understand how they also became merely dead, and, in doing so, he uncovers that a connection that links them all. Hartley casts Preston as a relatable young boy who, like many of us, wishes he'd spoken up for himself more often. A ghostly thriller set in the haunted tunnels of Preston is now on sale after a launch at the University of Central Lancashire. In this area (Coldbath Street, Greenwich, London), 56% of the residents were born in the United Kingdom, which is significantly below the UK average. Northern Gas Networks said last week it would be digging up Skipton Road in a separate scheme over half-term.

in Coldbath Street, London SE13 - Zoopla Property for sale in Coldbath Street, London SE13 - Zoopla

It’s not necessary for the reader to know the locations or understand all the local references in the book, but there are little gems waiting to be discovered by anyone familiar with Preston and its history.The work, which is due to start on Monday and last for seven weeks, will see traffic lights on key routes including Parliament Street, Ripon Road, King’s Road and Cold Bath Road. Please note that the figures may include adjacent streets - see the Summary tab for an explanation and map of the area that these figures cover.

COLD BATH STREET by A.J. Hartley – NYT bestselling author

It has local legend, a great source for fiction and it grounds the story and draws us in to finding out what is fact and what is real in local myth.Where possible, we have attempted to find data relating to the area in which the postcode used to reside before retirement. The area containing Coldbath Street, Greenwich, London contains a higher-than-average level of social housing - 50% of household spaces. Recent years have seen the growth of a new type of age exclusive developments whose attraction is that they focus on encouraging and supporting an active, healthy and sociable lifestyle, whilst still providing a range of ‘hospitality’ services, as well as care if or when needed.

Information for Cold Bath Street, Preston, PR1 1AR Area Information for Cold Bath Street, Preston, PR1 1AR

Anyway, I didn’t know what to expect at all and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed COLD BATH STREET and at how much it creeped me out—I had proper goosebumps more than once!One character talks about a Banks family at school, and how there is a jewellers with the same name on Lune Street that her mother thinks is “the height of sophistication”. Most retirement developments offer either properties for sale or for rent, but newer ones may offer both tenure options, and possibly shared ownership too. I am currently living in preston and have heard of a few places mentioned in the book which made it more intense because I could see it and it was like I was there. An engrossing page turner, Cold Bath Street delivers plenty of twists and turns as it builds towards the darkly gripping finale. Reading this brought back fond memories of teenage awkwardness, those feelings of attraction to others but most of all those walks without lights down a certain disused railway tunnel.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment