276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vaporesso LUXE XR Max Pod Kit Long-Lasting 2800mAh Integrated Battery 80W LUXE XR Pod GTX MESH coil DTL & MTL vaping No Nicotine (Black), 1 Count

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Powered by the latest AXON Chip, the Luxe XR Max provides a simple user interface with smart touch buttons. With minimal operations required, you can enjoy a user friendly and simple vaping experience perfect for beginner vapers. It's long lasting battery does me all day if I'm out for work but will need a recharge once if I'm home all day, I'm a heavy vaper. The Luxe XR RDL pods are designed to offer a slightly more restrictive inhale (restricted direct to lung vaping), compared to the DTL option and are compatible with the following Vaporesso GTX RDL coils:

Luxe XR Vape Kit | Free UK Next Day Delivery Vaporesso Luxe XR Vape Kit | Free UK Next Day Delivery

Featuring full compatibility of the LUXE X pods and GTX coils, you've got more options for different vaping experience. The pod is pretty much fully visible; it is, however, hard to see the juice level due to the dark tint. I really don’t know why that’s so common when clear pods are so much better for use. I get the looks, but not when it gets in the way of function. Since the included coils are designed for this style of vaping the power has now doubled from 40W to a maximum of 80W which is adjustable. There is an air slider on the side, so you can adjust from an MTL to a DL vape. My device only came with one pod (the XR DL pod,) but VAPORESSO lists the MTL pod in the kit contents as well. Hopefully, retail units will include it. Vaporesso LUXE XR Max Kit features a 2800mAh internal battery, delivering up to 80W of maximum output power. Compatible with LUXE/LUXE XR pod, it accommodates up to 5ml freebase or nic salt e-liquid, and utilizes the GTX coil platform for more flavor and vapor production. It facilitates a free and convenient operation via its smart touch buttons to adjust your vaping data. Boasting delicacy, the unique breathing lights coupled with its crystal appeal offers a futuristic vaping experience for both MTL and RDL vaping.I tested their listed specs, and for the charge rate, I got a max of 1.47A. It is a little overrated–1.5A would have been more apt. For charge time, I got about 90 minutes, which is not super fast, but this device comes with a higher capacity than your average pod vape. These are bottom fill pods and removing the silicone stopper reveals a humungous opening. One that will cater for any bottle nozzle as well as those with dexterity issues. The ultra high density battery inside takes it to a whole new level - delivering a 40% longer life than similar products. Join the Vaping Revolution with our Unmatched Selection of Hardware, E-Liquids, Disposables & Accessories.

Luxe XR Max Kit - Flawless UK Vape Distribution Ltd Vaporesso Luxe XR Max Kit - Flawless UK Vape Distribution Ltd

Any goods returned to the vendor that are confirmed to have no fault, will be subject to a testing charge of 20% of the value of the item. Any variation in the testing charge is at the sole discretion of the vendor. Nothing in this agreement shall limit the vendor's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.The unique Morph-Mesh structure and fluffier COREX cotton ensure more even heating and faster liquid delivery. It improves the Vaporization Efficiency Ratio to provide consistently sheer flavour accuracy and extends the coil lifespan by 50%. I tried MTL vaping with the 0.6 ohm and 0.8 ohm coils but I found vapour production poor, even at maximum wattage for both coils. The airflow slider made as good as no difference, whether fully closed, open or anywhere in between; There was nothing I could do to create just a little bit of tightness on the draw, I even tried taping over the air inlet on the other side of the device to the airflow control. I get FAR better vapour production from my XROS 2's and Aspire Flexus Stik & Flexus Blok.

Luxe XR MAX Pod Kit Review – Max Compatibility Vaporesso Luxe XR MAX Pod Kit Review – Max Compatibility

The Vaporesso Luxe XR Max is the latest pod mod kit in the Luxe X series of pod vaping kits, with improved futuristic design and style, adopting a whole new level of longer battery life. MTL (Mouth To Lung) = Draw vapour into your mouth, then inhale, exhale (the same as you would do with a cigarette)The Vaporesso iTank is an ideal option for anyone that's looking for increased vapour production and a genuine sub ohm vape. Thanks to being compat... The coil is very feisty, responding instantly to the fire button. The inhale does carry some warmth but it’s really where the sweetness of the vape develops. The DTL pod has a wide-bore chimney for increased airflow and is pre-fitted with a 0.2ohm GTX mesh coil while the RDL pod has a narrower chimney design and is pre-fitted with a 0.4ohm GTX mesh coil. They are designed to be used with high VG e-liquids and shortfills.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment