276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JISON21 Dancing Cactus Adjustable Volume Dancing Plush Cactus, Singing Cactus, Repeating Talking Cactus Home Accessory Children's Gifts

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dropshippers seek out cheap products – such as dancing cacti or talking plush hamsters – that they think could be big hits. They then act as middlemen between suppliers and buyers, hoping their items will be popular. Many of these items come from China. Often, the products exist there long before dropshippers swoop in.

Merry and Bright Sweatshirt, Christmas Sweatshirt, Family Christmas Sweatshirt, Christmas Sweatshirts for Women, Merry Christmas Sweatshirts Tis the Season Christmas Retro Sweatshirt, Merry Christmas Sweater, Christmas Shirt, Christmas Gift Shirt, Vintage Christmas, Merry It’s not the first time the issue has been raised. Reports in July described a Polish-speaking woman in Taiwan who bought the toy and had a similar experience.Have Yourself A Groovy Little Christmas Sweatshirt, Christmas Sweatshirt, Christmas Unisex Shirt, Gift For Christmas, Love like Jesus Skeleton Christmas Shirt, Christmas Skeleton Dancing T-Shirt, Christmas Gift, Christmas Sweatshirt, Santa Skull Tee, Creepy Christmas Shirt Tis The Season Sweatshirt, Christmas Tis The Season Sweatshirt, Merry Christmas Sweatshirt, Christmas Sweatshirt, Cute Winter Sweatshirt Country Music Crop Hoodie, Neon Moon, Western Music Wear, Hoodie, Crop, Cactus, Moon, Line Dancing Corp Top I gave the singing cactus toy as a birthday present to my best friend. It was one of her happiest moments. The cactus is definitely a unique and delightful gift."

The perfect gift for family and friends alike, this hilarious toy is guaranteed to bring lots of laughter! Howdy Shirt Dancing Skeleton Tshirt Western Clothes Preppy Shirts Western Graphic Tee Cute Country Shirts Cactus Tee Country Concert Shirt The dancing cactus toy has become an instant hit in our household. It keeps my kids active and engaged. I'd recommend." Happy HalloThanksMas, Halloween Thanksgiving Christmas, Sweatshirt, Retro Funny Sweatshirt, Horror Sweatshirt, Funny Holidays Hoodie, Chemparty, I wanna go skiing / To the dealer, not the Alps / Oh f –– k, I think I’ll die,” is purportedly the opening of a later verse.And it could all pay off for Cypis himself, who posted a comment under the Where Is the White Eel? music video: “Grab the link to my new album. PS: Let the cactus be with you!” My husband surprised our toddler with this talking cactus toy on christmas. Now he never stops speaking unless I hide it, but it makes him happy." Walmart has stopped selling a “toddler-friendly” musical toy after irate customers learned it was singing about cocaine use in Polish. A representative for the rapper, Cypis, says he had “no idea” the song was being used in a children’s toy. “He’s disgusted,” the spokesman, Zbigniew Florek, said. Merry and Bright Sweatshirt, Christmas Sweatshirt, Family Christmas Sweatshirt, Christmas Sweatshirts for Mothers, Christmas Sweatshirt Gift

Howdy Sweat, Dancing Skeleton sweat, Western Clothes, Preppy hoodie, Western Graphic sweat, Cute Country Sweat, Cactus sweat Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

Books Multibuys

HalloThanksMas Shirt, Holiday Season Shirt, Holiday Gnome Shirt, Halloween Shirt, Thanksgiving Shirt, Christmas Shirt, Holiday Season Gift One of the songs the dancing cactus plays is “Where Is The White Eel?” — a Polish rap song by Cypis released in 2015 that features lyrics about drug abuse and death. Skeleton Christmas Sweatshirt, Christmas Skeleton Dancing Hoody, Christmas Gift, Christmas Sweatshirt, Santa Skull, Creepy Christmas Hoodies A Polish woman who resides in Ontario, Canada, was mortified after buying the product for her granddaughter, only to overhear the lyrics in her native language.

In the case of the dancing cactus, the dropshippers appear to have gotten their wish. The toys are a huge hit and have also gone viral on TikTok, where people have posted videos of people dancing with the cacti and babies interacting with the toys. Christmas Cost Funny Sweatshirt, Christmas Tis The Season Sweatshirt, Merry Christmas Sweatshirt, Christmas Sweatshirt, Cute Shirt a686 x1 Individual Life is better when You're Dancing Coaster. Perfect for dancing obsessives. People love to dance. Dancer gifts. Dance coaster

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment