276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DJ TECHTOOLS Midi Fighter Twister Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I didn't realise it was safe (I mean safe for the ipad) to use anything other than the supplied charger.

If you bought your device from an authorized reseller then please get in touch with them to get it replaced or serviced. Now I close the session and open a new one where channel 1 is also mapped to the same knob on the MFT. For FX, I would include all my mappings here but they would be useless because I have a twice the amount of control surface. The issue with this is that it might be too small increments for automation, but you could bite the bullet and have an extra absolute or soft-takerover with the same principles for special cases.The push encoders are the perfect nexus of button and knob, cleverly programmable and designed with the level of quality and polish characteristic of DJ Tech Tools. As far as I remember mpk motherboard is the size of the unit itself so you cannot just saw off the keyboard part and end up with a sleek and small knob unit.

If you don't own Ableton already you can get their free 30 day trial by following this link, once installed you'll use the serial number sent to your inbox to activate it. Even though it’s smaller than a book, the Midi Fighter Twister has enough power to run an entire Ableton Session. That's why every control features an RGB LED indicator that can be adjusted using the included software, where you can assign a colour to each control as needed. You will also need to turn TRACK on for the input and output of the Midi Fighter if you wish to use yours for finger drumming as seen here. It sounds like you are aware that there are options that are provided in the MFT editor that do not appear in the most recent user manual that allow one to send relative values from the encoder.My gripe with it pertains to the software - it's really cumbersome, counterintuitive and not properly documented - hence initial setup does take a bit of tinkering. Authentic Japanese arcade buttons are the highest quality button in the world offering the lowest latency and highest durability around. We cannot guarantee FedEx or USPS estimated ship times and no refunds will be offered for delays out of our control.

The easy to use utility allows you to customize what each knob/button does for totally personalized control.All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment