276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Baby Elegance Kangu Foldable Crib, Grey

£147.5£295.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My boy tilts to one side often, with his head close to or touching the fabric and when he tosses his head from side to side, he’s hit his head on a couple of occasions which has made him cry. I have ended up stuffing a pair of socks on to the side his head tilts to which stops him hitting the metal pole. Opinions expressed on the Healthy Newborn Network are those of the individual contributors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the Healthy Newborn Network or its partner organizations. light and easy to fold with just one hand, you can carry the kangu crib from room to room, so wherever you go, baby can come too.

Rocking Mode Twist the legs to switch the Baby Elegance Kangu Foldable Crib from stationary mode to rocking mode. It would be worth checking if the height is adjustable, how high it goes and how that compares to the height of your bed. Transparent mesh sides and a bed-height base make this crib ideal for overnight sleeping at your bedside, keeping your little one close through the night. Even though, the optimal comfort of the user will be achieved by choosing the variant which matches with the weight (weight of the user+ weight of the baby). You can check out our Privacy Policy to see how we safeguard and use the information you provide us with.

It prevents from muscle strain and makes the activity of lulling an infant much easier and even more pleasant and relaxing. Also, the centre of the bed went in slightly so it was lower down in the middle which couldn’t have been comfortable. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). I like that it is breathable with large mesh areas, it is light and easy to fold to move from one room to another. The single handed fold of the crib allows you to move the crib from room to room and set up again hassle free.

Some mention that it's not as easy to fold as they advertise, and that the folding is a little stiff to begin with. It is an absolute must-have for colicky babies and infants who are during teething 😊 Huge plus for mobility. The transparent and vented sides of the crib allow for air circulation ensuring the baby does not become overheated, which is one of the main causes for a restless sleep in the early months. Suitable for overnight sleeping, the Kangu has a cosy mattress with washable cover, providing your baby with maximum support and comfort at home or when traveling. To regain access, please make sure that cookies and JavaScript are enabled before reloading the page.Due to the strategy of constant development ,SaMASZ reserves the right to change technical data at any time and without any notice. After around 3 months you can use the crib as standalone crib by zipping the side up, the side has a ventilated mesh window to keep your child calm. In the morning, the lightweight crib can be moved to the living room for nap time, folding in one simple action when it’s time to move. Thanks to Kangu®, you can obtain an opportunity to sooth your baby quickly in a comfortable sitting position which exludes the possibility of putting the excess stress on your spine.

This meant for me a lot because I could have let myself to meet with family of friends without fear that I would have to run back home with a crying baby. It is important in the early stages you’re able to keep an eye on your baby while they are sleeping. In addition, you have several features that contribute to your management, such as information from the Indica+ Program, data and employees of Ponto, invoice submissions, monthly earnings, real-time chat, FAQ, PEP panel, guidance (training) and occurrence (theft).Easy to Move The quick one-hand fold and carry handle make this baby cot easy to move between rooms, so your little one can nap next to you, wherever you are. The Baby Elegance Kangu Foldable Crib comes with an anti-allergy cot mattress for full body support. I wa a worried about the fold in the middle of the mattress but when it’s up the fold is flush with the mattress and you can’t feel it. I have a tutti bambini that is adjustable to the same height as the bed and has a panel that unzips to make it open on that side. Suitable from birth to 6 months, or until baby can sit up unaided, this standalone crib is the perfect height to keep baby within arms reach.

It’s perfect for our colicky baby 😊 The best thing is that that we can take it wherever we want with us! I'm very aware that this type of sleeping is incredibly dangerous and therefore I can only state that due to the dip and the need for a newborn to wiggle around, that this crib is incredibly dangerous. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal. They mention that it looks fab, has plenty of room for the baby and that it's really easy to assemble.

It has a horrible plastic smell that doesn’t seem to fade one week in, which I can smell in my babies hair after he wakes. Its quite light and easy to move, only criticism is that its not as easy to fold as the video suggests! Comfort and Breathability Vented mesh sides improve airflow, helping your little one stay cool and comfortable as they snooze next to you. Parents can have the crib set up beside their own bed at night without the fear of baby rolling out, then in the morning the crib can be moved to the living room for when it’s time to take a nap.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment