276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chopard Wish Eau De Parfum 75ml

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hello! I'm new to Parfumo and this is my first comment... Please excuse me if this does not meet all the criteria... I think due to the fact that I rotate my perfumes daily not to go noseblind... That I enjoy this perfume even more. It offers different notes depending on fabrics, and never seems to be the same twice...but not so far apart as not to be unrecognizable. There is a definite powderiness for me, a cuddling feeling, very winter and almost Christmas. Not sure I will be reaching for this come July. Overall, Wish is a very densely woven and compact fragrance, with which I find it very difficult to break it down into individual notes.

Wish von Chopard has been around since 1997. In 1922 Angel von Mugler appeared first and at some point Chopard rode with the upcoming gourmand wave. I wouldn't have thought of writing a comment for Wish, which is now available for really little money. But he ran into me again recently, in the form of a colleague at a seminar. The fragrance itself is simply rounder and fuller in vintage. I can also smell like a pear at the beginning. Nevertheless it is still good in the new version, as long as you don't overdose.

Terms and Conditions of return

ceea ce privește creaţia parfumurilor sale, Chopard colaborează cu celebrii design-eri – Olivier Polge, Bruno Jovanovic, Louise Turner, Michel Girard, Michel Almairac și alții. Primul parfum feminin Casmir a devenit un enorm succes. Datorită „tonului“ de fructe tropicale și subtropicale (cocos, mango, bergamotă, portocală etc.) ]mbinat cu flori (geranium, lăcrămioare, iasomie) parfumul este foarte dulce și senzual.

I've known him before, but I never had him. And he wasn't exactly early either. But once in a while I tested. By the time I got him it was 2015 and he was of course already strongly reformulated. But: the scent was suddenly gone, but the guy was still sitting next to me. The lady next door had gone to the toilet. I've known Wish a long time, I guess, since the late '90s. My best friend buys it every now and then. When I first met Wish on her, I directly said, "Wow, what's that great perfume?" It smelled room-filling sweetish, gourmandig, sexy... simply wonderful! Also with my new 4 years old bottle the blue liquid has turned brown in the meantime, which doesn't matter about the scent itself. So that goes relatively fast with the decay from blue to brown. the photography may be of a different size of the same product. Please read the product descriptionthese terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do Oh I thought I loved the bottle then I wore it. This is a new favorite. Do I smell Angel, yes... But that is just one layer of this many layered confection. For me and my very pale skin, I can put on the loudest perfume and have it muted in an hour. So I tend to wear my scent on my clothes and in my hair (stupid long hair). Even on my skin this shines, with the drydown being incense, caramel and a nuttiness that is rolling on the bed sniffing myself. Well maybe not that intense but I like it. Chopard este unul dintre brand-urile cele mai cunoscute din lume de ceasuri și bijuterii. Povestea acestei mărci se scrie din anul 1860, în sătucul elvețian Sonvilier, unde talentatul meșteșugar Louis-Ulysse Chopard a deschis o mică ceasornicărie. Creațiile sale au dobândit rapid o faimă extinsă până pe meleaguri îndepărtate (Rusia, Scandinavia etc.). A youngger sister of ANGEL.It is very difficult to get nice perfume for lower price but this one has the both,that makes it great.WISH is a sweet and cozy fragrance that fuses traditional femininity with a modern elegance.It is one of my oriental-vanilla favorites on a sweet lady.warm,seductive,sweet, addictive,feminine,vanillic,popular and memorable. I also took some photos of the optical differences, which you can see if you go in the upper right under Forum.

Chopard (например Happy Spirit) едновременно допълват колекции от бижута и часовници. Това се отразява и на дизайна на флаконите, които често са във формата на шлифовани скъпоценни камъни. ani mai târziu, firma Chopard a fost cumpărată de Karl Scheufele din Germania. Sub conducerea sa, compania s-a dezvoltat vertiginos și, în cele din urmă, a intrat și pe piața de cosmetice. Chopard continuă să-și urmeze filozofia bazată pe următoarele șase valori: independență, calitate aproape de perfecțiune, creativitate, tradiție, respect și îndrăzneală.

Returns

Merită menționat și faptul că numeroase parfumuri Chopard (ca, de exemplu, Happy Spirit) completează colecții de bijuterii și ceasuri cu același nume. Bijuteriile influențează și aspectul flacoanelor, asemănător pietrelor prețioase șlefuite. When she mentioned Wish, my brain actually connected "all the way underneath", so to speak the barely perceptible base with Wish and yes, it was him! But completely different. Top notes of this scent include ambrette, yuzu, red currant, and mandarin. These are replaced by middle notes of lily of the valley, inebriating patchouli, cyclamen, and sweet pepper. The fragrance climaxes with a base of sinfully sweet vanilla, caramel, cedar, and exotic sandalwood. The warm, sensual notes of this oriental eau de toilette make it a top choice for evening wear. Various Sizes to Fit Your Budget Chopard е закупена от Карл Шойфеле от Германия. Под негово ръководство компанията започва бързо да се развива и неотдавна излезе на пазара с козметика. И тук Chopard, разбира се, запазва своята философия, основана на следните шест принципа: независимост, качество, и съвършенство, креативност, наследственост, респект и смелост.

Wish is a very heavy, sweet, at the same time slightly bitter fragrance, which falls into the category Gourmand. dorim sa mentionam că Chopard acordă o mare importanță protejării mediului înconjurător. În plus, brand-ul își aduce contribuția la multe activități de binefacere în domeniul medicinii, ecologiei, artei și culturii. Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will Chopard отдава голямо значение на опазването на околната среда. Участва в цяла поредица благотворителни акции в областта на медицината, екологията, изкуството и културата. Afterwards I see Amber, who gives the whole thing even more warmth. Tonka bean and vanilla still line up.

Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions

not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and AWAY FROM THE GREAT CROWDS. Chopard wanted to keep this creation away from the crowds and caring for their exclusivity, so, despite being a magnificent perfume, is not an extremely well-known creation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment