276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WESOPAN NEW Weighted Dinosaur Plush, Weighted Stuffed Animals Series, Cute Dino Plushie Dolls Throw Pillow Birthday Gifts for Children Kids Adults (Green, 1.3lbs 13.7")

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I frequently struggle with anxiety and getting caught in an anxious thought cycle at night can make falling asleep so difficult. I didn’t have any extreme anxiety experiences at night as I was testing the dino out, but I definitely think I would find it comforting if I do in the future. Weighted stuffed animals seem to be the new “it” item in the overall category of Deep Pressure Stimulation or Deep Pressure Therapy products. Reports show searches for weighted stuffed animals in general have risen in the second half of 2022, but one weighted stuffed animal in particular has gone viral. @lolsnapplefact Love him!! #targetfinds #weightedstuffedanimal ♬ Fenn Rosenthal DINOSAURS IN LOVE – Tom Rosenthal This stuffed animal from Target's Pillowfort brand is weighted to provide a comforting and calming effect. TikTok users seem to have the same excitement. They love cuddling with it on the couch while they watch their favorite shows. Holding on to this toy is a great way to keep you from scrolling as you watch TV, too. Instead of the urge to hold your phone to doom scroll, propping up this weighted dino is a great way to hold on to something that also helps release a bit of stress. I also liked how convenient this stuffed animal is compared to a weighted blanket . While a weighted blanket can provide more of an all-over Deep Pressure Therapy, I sometimes find weighted blankets to be cumbersome and I don’t generally like to sleep under one all night, so I appreciated being able to grab this little guy and cuddle up easily for a cozy, calming experience. Price & Policies

Simply pop your Weighted Plush into the washing machine when you feel like it needs a clean. Each wash makes the plushie softer to touch!

Ditch the Weighted Blankets

The little green guy certainly has made an impact, with now more than 24 million views under the search term “target weighted stuffed animal” on TikTok , so we knew we had to get our hands on this viral dino and test it out for ourselves. I spent the past week snuggling up each night with it and in this review, I’ll go over my experience, as well as tell you a little more about this adorable stuffie. Amazingly soft and incredibly adorable, this cuddly friend will have your friends and family wishing they had one! Nothing beats falling asleep with a hug from our weighted plushies! You'll fall asleep faster than ever before. How do you use this weighted anxiety dino? It’s pretty simple — however you want! Personally, I held the stuffed animal close to my chest as I was sleeping, which is how I have always slept with stuffed animals since I was a child. However, you could cuddle up with this dinosaur stuffed animal in just about any way you find comfortable. What the Weighted Anxiety Dino is Made Of

It’s also OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified and designed to be sensory friendly. Take note, however, that this stuffed animal is spot-clean only. My Experience Using the Weighted Anxiety Dino Our plushies are made with high-quality, environmentally-safe cotton and fabric which is ensured to last a lifetime. Our Weighted Plushies are the perfect gift for a family member or friend. We promise they'll never forget it!The dinosaur has a velvety soft exterior and is filled with polyester fiber fill and thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) pellets to give the stuffed animal its weight. It measures 24 inches by 7 inches — I would say it’s about the size of a small cat. I didn’t notice any big differences from night to night testing out this stuffed animal, but I definitely grew to love it more and more the longer I tested it. The subtle weight from the stuffed animal on my chest felt very calming and relaxing.

You’ve probably heard of weighted blankets — they’ve exploded in popularity in the past few years and we’ve reviewed tons of them here at Sleepopolis. Maybe you’ve even heard of other weighted products, like a weighted robe or weighted eye mask. But what about weighted stuffed animals? I cover my personal experience trying out this TikTok-viral dinosaur stuffed animal from Target’s Pillowfort collection. » If weighted products make you feel claustrophobic, this may not be a good choice. While it didn’t feel very heavy to me, extra weight of any amount can make some people feel uncomfortable. When I first received my weighted anxiety dinosaur, I immediately loved how it felt. The fabric used on this stuffed animal feels ultra-soft and velvety — exactly the kind of material I like to snuggle up with. I also noticed the stuffed animal was heavy enough for me to feel the difference between it and a normal stuffed animal, but not so heavy that it felt oppressive. As I mentioned before, I’m a big fan of stuffed animals. I’m also a fan of weighted blankets, so I was pretty excited to test out this weighted dino. I spent the past week sleeping with this weighted dinosaur stuffed animal and I ended up really loving it .I wasn’t surprised, primarily because this stuffed animal was designed for children and I am, in fact, a grown adult. It may feel a little heavier to kids, but I would say the weight level for me was less than most of the cats and small dogs that have laid on me before.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment