276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ANGEL’S ENVY Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey Finished In Port Wine Barrels, Notes Of Vanilla And Toasted Nuts, 43.3% ABV, 700ml / 70cl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have water with all my whisky but wouldnt mix it to alter the flavour as I think its great on ots own. You will not be able to complete your purchase of spirit/liquor products if you enter a PO Box or are in one of those locations. The opportunity to work with my family let us try some really exciting things, things I’d always wanted to do. A “straight” bourbon must be aged for at least 2 years, and must have an age statement on the label if it’s aged less than 4 years. ANGEL’S ENVY Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey Finished in Port Wine Barrels is an award-winning spirit.

Soon Lincoln’s grandson and Wes’ son Kyle joined the family business and together the three generations created a whole new kind of whiskey on their own terms. The combination of the vanilla rich Bourbon combined with the sweet, sticky Port notes is a winning combination. On tasting the strength of liquorice is released and the fresh fennel notes come through strongly with a welcome hint of sugar at the end. The “Founders' Collection" is the most exclusive offering, consisting of releases that commemorate brand anniversaries, special events, and milestones.ANGEL’S ENVY Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey Finished in Port Wine Barrels is a natural choice for any home bar.

Four Roses Single Barrel takes all the qualities of their exceptional bourbon and intensifies them further. Feels quite smooth in the mouth and quite light (I had the 14 year The Balvenie Caribbean Cask earlier n the evening, but I rinsed with water, hard :)). A spicy offering from Chairman’s Reserve, this rum is an award winner and one which is held in high esteem by rum fans worldwide.I've kept the bottle as it looks great too, I fill it with other bourbons, to try trick myself into thinking cheaper bourbon tastes better, but no. We approach each spirit that we finish with a craftsman’s passion to experiment and improve, and we work every day to ensure that Lincoln Henderson’s exacting standards and legacy of excellence continue with each batch.

This cookie is set by Rubicon Project to control synchronization of user identification and exchange of user data between various ad services. Angel’s Envy’s “Cellar Collection” is the brand’s special release program to showcase innovation and highlight Angel’s Envy’s unique approach to making bourbon.Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Enjoy sweet caramel notes from the virgin oak, alongside rich, sticky port notes, and a decadent sweetness in the palate. As we tasted our bourbon, a Port finish really seemed like it would fit our bourbon’s flavor profile perfectly. We’re restless creators who respect and celebrate the bourbon tradition without being beholden to the past. You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase and receive wine and spirits in the United Kingdom.

Deep mahogany notes are the home to a complex bitter nose where bitter and sweet raisin are peppered with hits of nutmeg and cinnamon. In 2006 Wes persuaded his dad to experiement with barrel-aging and finishing and 5 years later Angel's Envy was born - so named because this was the liquid that despite getting some share from the cask, angels would not be able to enjoy. All discussions and reviews of Bourbon, Rye, or any American Whiskey are welcome and encouraged (yes, even Jack), as well as any news articles or bourbon-related internet things. Angel's Envy was launched in 2011, the brainchild of Wes Henderson, whose father Lincoln was a Master Distiller with Brown-Forman (and credited with creating Woodford Reserve) until his retirement after 40 years.When you come in, you can find your new favourite bottle at our tasting counter, hire glasses, flutes and chiller bins free* and pick up some ice. This whisky has an initial maturation in new American oak barrels to create a classic straight Bourbon with flavours and aromas of corn, caramel, vanilla, and sweet wood spice. If you continue without changing your cookies settings, we’ll assume you’re happy with the use of all cookies on our site. The more experimentation the better - especially when it turns out something like this - marrying the sweet caramel and grain of bourbon with the rich sticky wine flavours of a port cask. And then there’s divine inspiration painstakingly crafted into a spirit so sublime you’ll want to share it with the world.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment