276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Reebok Men's Lifter Pr Ii Running Shoe

£47.655£95.31Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whether you’re a recreational lifter investing in the Reebok Legacy Lifter III for your squat days or you’re a weightlifting competitive athlete wanting a consistent shoe, this shoe should deliver for your performance needs. Using a tempo can also be great to help you “feel” the difference when wearing these shoes compared to your normal workout shoes. Will Weightlifting Shoes Help My Squat?

I would expect both of these shoes to also deliver good levels of durability since a large base of their constructions is similar to their predecessors. Between the two, I do feel like the Legacy Lifter 3 will be a little more durable if you’re using these shoes a lot. These lifting shoes are very similar to the Adidas Powerlift shoes described above. From price to performance, they have a lot in common. Regarding performance, the NOBULL Canvas Lifter is pretty standard across the board. This shoe features a high-density EVA foam for its midsole and heel so compression shouldn’t be an issue in this shoe when moving weight. The Reebok Lifter PR II is a good weightlifting shoe for beginners, lifters on a budget, and athletes that want a slightly lower heel elevation in their weightlifting shoes. Weightlifting shoes can be useful tools for promoting stronger squat performance. If you’re investing in your first pair of weightlifting shoes and you’ve been training in flat shoes like Vans, then I’d suggest acclimating to this style of footwear slowly.

Reebok Legacy Lifter III Sizing

The Reebok Lifter PR 3 can be a viable weightlifting shoe for beginner and intermediate athletes wanting a consistent shoe that’s stable for their squats, weightlifting, and strength sessions. This is why I also suggest opting for this shoe if you have narrow and neutral-width but passing on them if you have wide feet. Even if you size up, I’m not convinced this shoe will give you enough width or be exempt from heel slip issues. The outsole constructions of the Legacy Lifter 3 and Lifter PR 3 are very similar in their design and tread pattern. The Lifter PR 3 has a full rubber outsole with a ribbed construction with a small cutout at the heel.

Step 2: Wipe down and spot clean areas that have signs of dirt buildup by putting a little soap on your washcloth and getting it a little damp. Before investing in new weightlifting shoes, I’d highly suggest making sure the shoe aligns with your foot anatomy. Some shoes will have different upper volumes and widths, which will make them better or worse for your individual needs. I think I’m bummed about this shoe because I was hoping for more with its updates and for a price increase, I’m not sure the updates are drastic enough to improve the shoe’s performance as a whole. The Legacy Lifter 3’s toe box feels “lower” than the Lifter PR 3’s toe box and I think the midfoot in the Legacy Lifter 3 can feel a little more jarring for athletes with flatter feet. Having around a half inch of space will typically give you enough room in the toe box to not feel cramped, but it will also allow you to tighten your shoes enough to prevent sliding into the toe box when training.

If you have additional sizing and fit questions about the Reebok LEgacy Lifter III, drop a comment below and I can help you out accordingly. Price Breakdown

On top of this, the heavier weight of this shoe also gives them a “tank-like” feeling I think some athletes and lifters will resonate really well with. For example, I like how anchored you feel in this model when squatting and that has to do with their heavier build. Reebok Legacy Lifter III Cons Long story short, I’d suggest playing with different types of footwear while training. You’ll likely find that you enjoy what type of footwear for certain workouts over others. This is normal and it’s important to recognize what allows you to perform your best. What to Look for In Weightlifting Shoes The outsole tread is also a nice perk of this shoe for squatting. No matter the surface you’re squatting on, I don’t think you’ll have traction or slip issues in this model which is great for lifters that vary the surfaces they train on. NOBULL is one of those love ‘em or hate ‘em brands. I discuss this at length in my NOBULL Trainers review, where our writer Amanda and editor Kate share their very different opinions on these controversial training shoes.

Reebok Legacy Lifter 3 Vs Reebok Lifter PR 3 Performance

The laces and straps feel a bit flimsy, but laces can be replaced, and the straps don’t need to do much work if the laces are tied. Going from a flat shoe to a heel elevated shoe for squats will change your lifting mechanics and lower heel height to start can give you a good idea of what’s going to resonate best with you long-term as you acclimate to the form changes that follow elevating the heels. If you’re traditionally used to lifting with flat shoes and you’re making the switch to heel elevated shoes for certain squat contexts, then the Lifter PR 3’s lower heel-to-toe drop of 15mm/.6 inches may actually be a good call for your needs. For starters, if you like a higher heel height, then you’ll want to explore other options. The heel height listed on the heel of the Lifter PR 3 comes out to 15mm or .6 inches.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment