276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DTOL USB Charging Cable for Nintendo DS Lite

£1.495£2.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As the first installment in the Mario & Sonic series, “…at the Olympic Games” was also the official video game of the 2008 Summer Olympic Games and licensed by the International Olympic Committee. It literally won the best Nintendo DS Game of the Year award from several gaming resources. It was also the best selling game in Japan when released. The classic 2008 iteration of the Advance Wars series takes a more serious tone than the previous installments. As part of the ultra successful line of Nintendo DS handhelds, the 2006 sophomore iteration saw massive improvements to the overall look and feel of the DS.

Tony Hawk’s Proving Ground is a skateboarding game that saw releases on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, and yes.. you guessed it… the Nintendo DS Lite! While previous entries in the franchise have come to handheld, they often felt like “shovelware” (games developed with little care for their quality).They are actually pretty awesome. And for that reason, they made an appearance on our lists of the best PS2 accessories and the best Wii accessories. The FNGWANGLI Plastic Styluses are a set of 15 plastic styluses for the Nintendo DS Lite. It’s the most affordable kit per stylus, which means it’s a great value no matter how you cut it. They’re reasonably well-designed, and fit securely in the DS Lite’s stylus storage slot. They also have rounded tips like the last ones we looked at, and won’t scratch your screen. Developed by Jupiter for Square Enix… who brought us a TON of classic games (Mario’s Picross, Pokémon Pinball, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, to name a few). As one of the best selling video games of all time at almost 31 million copies sold, there is no doubting the success of Nintendo’s brave choice.

Explore the famous Shibuya shopping district of Tokyo in a game that combines elements of JRPG, visual novel and beat-em-up game play. I am fairly new to the visual novel style of game, but man do I love them. Perfect for casual bedtime gaming. Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings is a real-time tactics role-playing game that follows the events of the classic PS2 predecessor.The Nintendo DS Lite release makes full use of the touchscreen, throwing a new twist on the standard platforming formula. What do you get when you take one of Anthony Wallace’s favorite games of all time and make a spinoff for the Nintendo DS? It scored VERY high on our list of the best Mario Party games of all time, and has sold over 8 million copies to date. The Nintendo DS itself is a very unique console with a lot of unique functions for a gaming handheld.

The Legend of Zelda will always have a special place in my heart (and on my skin… I literally have tattoos). Which set is going to be the best choice for your needs? To find out, we’ll need to look a little bit closer. We need to look at the quality of the material and the construction. We’ll also need to discuss the charging performance, if applicable. Once we’ve thoroughly evaluated what each kit brings to the table, we’ll be able to render our verdict. Let’s dig in! Serving as a perfect example of “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”: game play is much like the original titles, with a super soldier running and gunning their way through jungles and fortresses.As the second Mario Party title to come to handheld, and the only one to come to the DS… Mario Party DS had big shoes to fill.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment