276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Olympea Intense by Paco Rabanne Eau De Parfum for Women 80ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's a strong perfume and radiates in a cloud around you, more noticeable on the skin than others in my collection. As soon as I sprayed the sample I got Marc Jacobs Lola and Lola Velvet which were favourites of mine - a darker, sweet floral with a woody drydown. If youre looking for a fun summer scent that isnt fruity or sweet cuz you dont like that (cant relate lol) this is your guy. And obsess completely ,,,, then the drydown is phantastic with the ambergris and sandalwood , warm creamy but still airy in a way , never heavy ,, this makes a great summer fragrance! Olympea is the fragrance that taught me that very thick, heavy, vanilla doesn’t go with marine, salty, fishy, ambergris.

I also wanted to add this is the perfect beach girl scent, the more I smell it the more it makes me want to hit the beach. I don't notice the orange anywhere and didn't like it because it ended up smelling like a rancid lipstick on my.I can see this being stunning in the heat of summer nights and equally lovely in the cooler fall times. Olympéa is *sensual* but not sexy, I’m the sense that it doesn’t induce imagery of sexy black lingerie or boudoir. Olympéa represents the equivalent of the masculine edition Invictus from 2013, inspired by the athletic spirit, competition and victory. My older bottle has darker juice and the vanilla in that is definitely a bit stronger, just keep in mind, but the other notes have stayed the same. I dislike the smell of seafood and fragrances with calone smell like egg whites on my skin, but Ive had none of these issues with Olympéa.

The addition of Salt prevents the Vanilla from being too sickly; instead it is reminiscent of a hot desert and the midday sun on your skin (quite similar to Juliette Has A Gun Vanilla Vibes).Olympea manages to steer clear of that sickly territory while still having the brown sugar beachy vanilla forward fragrance. The opening notes are a blend of jasmine and mandarin, it captivates you just after a few seconds of spraying on to the skin.

The dry down you get more of those rich sandalwood, amber and gentle woody notes which give the scent a bit of elegance.I'm aware that one of the things I love best about Olympea and Olympea Intense is the salty basenotes and I see from the notes given in this article that these aren't mentioned for Solar, so this could be why this one doesn't work for me?

however that initial blast doesn’t last long, and on the dry-down this perfume turns delicious and sugary-sweet, but with a tiny bit of salt left behind reminding me of salted caramel. The mix of floral and vanilla is beautifully done but what I especially love is the salt note in it! The first spritz is a bit spicy for my taste, but then it gets sweet and salty like a snack on the beach.For me, this reminds me of walking out of the ocean with the faded scent of sun lotion on your salty, warm skin. I think it could be layered on top of one of the stronger versions of Olympéa to create something slightly fresher for the summer months. The concept is based on the idea of a modern Greek goddess and evokes strength, dynamism, and conquests. When I first spray it, everyone around me can easily smell it when I pass by, and it keeps that way for hours. I also was reminded strongly of another fragrance, after a little while it came to me: Oscar de La Renta - Blue Velvet.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment