276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oréal Revitalift Clinical SPF50+ Invisible Fluid, Moisturising Antioxidant Replenishes Uneven Skin Tones providing UV Protection

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dermatologists recommend Pure Vitamin C, loved for its powerful antioxidant/anti-ageing properties that promote a glowing complexion. This active, also known as TOCOPHEROL, enhances the brightening properties of vitamin C and its antioxidant action. Products shown, tagged or featured on YouTube by creators are sold by merchants and are subject to merchant's terms and conditions.

We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. The letters and colors used in this tool are designed to help you make comparisons to other similar products in L'Oréal's global portfolio, so you can make more informed choices. Yes this is very light, yes this doesn’t feel oily, yes this doesn’t feel sticky and yes because this is lightweight, it doesn’t feel heavy or pore-clogging on the skin. This product is very similar in both texture, finish, to the Garnier Ambre Solaire SPF50+ Sun Fluid!This will be included within your account minimum payment request every month and cannot be repaid using Take 3. A daily-use, broad spectrum SPF50 UVA UVB, Liquid Sunblock containing Ascorbyl Glucoside, a Vitamin C derivative that helps brighten the skin and provide antioxidant benefits (i. NETLOCK TECHNOLOGY Invisible finish: Fast-absorbing ultra-light texture for a clean touch without white residue. It might not sound revolutionary, but even though vitamin C thrives on morning skin (AKA, the same time you apply your SPF), I hadn’t come across a formula that had combined my two morning steps before. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.

Diisopropyl Sebacate, Silica, Isopropyl Myristate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Propanediol, C12-22 Alkyl Acrylate/Hydroxyethylacrylate Copolymer, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Perlite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Triethanolamine, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Caprylyl Glycol, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Parfum / Fragrance.DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE, SILICA, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, C12-22 ALKYL ACRYLATE/HYDROXYETHYLACRYLATE COPOLYMER, DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE, PERLITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE. The calculation method was developed with the help of independent scientific experts and Bureau Veritas Certification, an independent auditor. If you have a copyright claim, please let us know via the link below so that we can work with you to amend this as soon as possible.

Protect your skin from the harsh effects of the UK sun and maintain a youthful, radiant appearance with L’Oreal Revitalift Clinical Vitamin C SPF 50+ Anti-UV Fluid Moisturising Skin. BNPL is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend. The lightweight, non-oily, and non-sticky texture does not clog pores and perfectly primes the skin for makeup, while improving its wear. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. My face never wears well with creams but this is a lotion and my god it goes on so lightly and felt amazing I check in mirror as we do my skin looks amazing I will definitely be using this sun screen for every day and will never run out I don't use creams tried them all but this is AMAZING!Vitamin C, rich in antioxidants, is a powerful active ingredient that helps visibly even skin tone and fade the appearance of dark spots and fine lines.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment