276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hailong Li-oin Battery with USB 48V13Ah 48V 17AH Electric Bike Downtube Battery with charger for 250W 500W 750W 800W 1000W Motor (Charger : 48V17.5Ah)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Electric bicycle battery discharge cable and connectors, if without request will left 250mm naked cable. Thank you for choosing HAILONG, where every ride is an invitation to change the way you move, exercise, and explore. Lock with Keys securely locks the mount on bike frame Electric Bike Battery Specifications: Nominal Voltage: 48V Nominal Capacity: 13Ah Composed Type: 13Series 5Paralles 13S5P Cells: Brand 18650 3.

At least there are no reported premature failures/faults/problems with these DMEGC cells that I can find, but it'd be nice if someone like Mooch thrashed one. Are they really rubbish cells, or just given no credibility and dismissed out of hand because they're made by a brand we don't recognise here? Replace this widget content by going to Appearance / Widgets and dragging widgets into Footer Area 3. hello, I have an ebike with a "KT sine wave controller 36V 500W 48V 500W Hailong controller Big Hailong battery case controller 36V / 48V 22A 9 mosfers".Therefore, please match the battery pack to the rest of the kit to get the performance and long term usage you expect (see our suggested max discharge current below, for our recommendations). The products out there are numerous, and very hard to know which batteries are most cost effective and reliable. It might fit the bill initially for your commuting needs, but then it doesn't really leave any reserve if you need to run some errands on the way home or forget to charge it up one night etc. Unleash your bike’s full potential with the confidence, security, and reliability that only Hailong Power can provide.

The 1-star reviews fluctuate between people saying the capacity is 4,600mAh (not that far off claimed) and 3,300mAh (miles out). Is there a maximum legal speed, as if yes, and someone else gets injured, the law and any possible insurance covering you for 3rd party risks, will take a very dim view indeed. We use them for the RC cars and they puff very easily - not cells, but soft packs, some are in a plastic box, but can still puff.Engineered to meet the unique demands of electric bike enthusiasts, our battery elevates your riding experience with cutting-edge technology and precision engineering. Replace this widget content by going to Appearance / Widgets and dragging widgets into Footer Area 1. If battery pack is not used for a long period, it should be replenish charging one time for 1 to 2 hour for every three month.

Trust in our commitment to excellence, and enjoy the freedom of extended cycling journeys, backed by the quality and reliability that only Hailong Power can provide. There are 8 of these stronger tabs and they are more evenly spaced along the entire length of the battery.

All of these bikes have the C5 setting set to “5” which prevents the motor from exceeding 750watts, they never peak at the Bafang rated “peak“ of 1,500 watts, I am more concerned with range than I am with speed, I rarely throttle only except to assist getting up a hill so I don‘t lose momentum. The outer layer is made of waterproof PVC material, which is insulation, anti-corrosion and wear-resistant. When the battery is not in use, keep it away from paper clips, coins, keys, nails, screws or other small metal objects that could make a connection from one terminal to another. EM3ev packs are always conservatively/accurately rated with regards to both their capacity and the discharge current they can provide, which will help to ensure our packs provide a long and reliable service life. This is directly compatible with the Satiator charger, and the quality Neutrik XLR plugs are rated for a full 15 amps per pin allowing very rapid charging.

I’m surprised that you’re considering a BAC style controller and not paying close attention to battery out put. A little info about EM3ev and their Batteries EM3ev builds battery packs (and design/manufacture most of the key component parts on our own high-tech machines). Recently there 2600mah 18650 has been rated as an outstanding performing cell and a match for the best branded cell around.It does not explode or burn when bump, heavy stress, needle pricking, short circuit, overcharge and overheat.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment