276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Flight of Arrows: A gripping, captivating historical thriller (The Hundred Years' War Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A true gentleman, Two Hawks is especially committed to seeking God's will, honoring Anna's father, and seeing her relationship with Reginald healed. I enjoyed that the author didn’t just focus on the romantic relationships, but the parent/child and sibling relationships, too! My heart went out to each of the characters, and I cheered for those choosing the noble act in the face of impossible choices. He puts us on His back and He carries us and shields our eyes and hearts from that which would destroy our souls. This same concept surely was noticed and understood by early archers, particularly in a combat zone.

From struggles with a rebellious heart, stubbornness, bitterness, hate to forgiveness and acceptance, everything the reader experienced through these characters were true and real. A Flight of Arrows tells the second half—the life-altering consequences of choices the characters made in the first book, The Wood’s Edge—played out against the turmoil of an 18th century frontier war. skeins
Errata have been corrected and brought up to date in current pdf edition; please see errata link for full details if you have an earlier version of the pattern. These materials are selected for their high strength-to-weight ratio, which allows the arrow to travel faster and further in flight. Despite the tangles and frequent irritations, I wanted to keep reading, and I finished it without it feeling like it was a total slog.In 2020 we not only celebrated our 20th birthday but our 1st birthday as being completely employee owned after becoming an E. They are both half Oneida, one with Indian features (Two Hawks), while the other (William) was whiter with blue eyes. He meant He was going to make our stride long enough and our legs strong enough to carry us through. I grabbed this book after devouring “The Wood’s Edge”, anxious to find out how Anna and Two Hawks would find their HEA, and witness Will’s reunion with the Oneida family he’s never laid eyes on.

Anna is at odds with her father over Two Hawks so moves in with Lydia an various and sundry other things. Now with the war closing in, both families must find a way to make peace…or perhaps lose everything.There are a whole lot of things in this world of ours that we are yet to explore, which is why we will forever inspire curious minds.

With each book of Lori’s I read, I continue to be even more taken aback by the finesse and tenderness with which she handles the toughest scenes. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

The hollow are bored from the head to within three finger's breadth of the feathers; some fill them with lead, others with quicksilver, and these are the most advantageous. Reginald Aubrey can't forgive himself for the events that he set in motion 20 years earlier, even though God has already forgiven him. My favourite characters were Stone Thrower and Two Hawks, based on the growth they both experienced through a relationship with Jesus Christ. This book was different with a fascinating new character, the Herald, a Sherlock Holmes who doesn't give up. Don't get me wrong - I enjoyed the history, and learning a bit more about the times and the background to the war; I just wish it had gripped me more somewhat.

His two fathers, Reginald and Stone Thrower, have sided with the American rebels, but their true quest is to bring back their lost son--a quest shared by William's twin Two Hawks.Where you have purchased the goods or services as a consumer (for private use as opposed to business use), please note that you are entitled to cancel any contract completed with us within 14 days of receipt of the goods or services. When William Aubrey learned of his true Native American parentage he was thrown into an identity crisis. I'm tired of books that downplays the role of parents, tired of the attitude against father's especially, and have been all too ready to read a book that encouraged me to honor and respect my parents as God has clearly pointed out in the Bible.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment