276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Skinny Bitch: A No-Nonsense, Tough-Love Guide for Savvy Girls Who Want to Stop Eating Crap and Start Looking Fabulous!

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you can't take one more day of self-loathing, you're ready to hear the truth: You cannot keep shoveling the same crap into your mouth every day and expect to lose weight. It's unknown when and who first used the term Skinny Bitch (not Skinny Beach, by the way) for a Vodka Soda. However, it is evident that the name refers to the low amount of calories (about 100cal/serving) and the absence of sugar (0g/serving). aside from the bad language, this was A GREAT BOOK! I read the whole thing in about 2 hours. I recommend this to anyone trying to get healthier - whether they are looking to be skinny or not!

Skinny Bitch - Wikipedia

No, yeast is not the same. No, you can't speed up the process. Properly made bread is healthy. Most of what you get in stores is shit. But white/whole wheat makes no difference. Well, whole wheat puts more strain on your stomach, so there's that.At the end of the book, the authors reveal how titling the book was part of their marketing strategy and people should focus on the beauty from inside out. Brilliant marketing, especially because I believe the book’s content is truly food for the mind. A lot of people who focus primarily on their physique could use a few gems Skinny Bitch has to offer. One of the book's co-authors, Kim Barnouin, holds a degree from the non-accredited Clayton College of Natural Health, which closed in 2010. Clayton College has never been accredited by any reputable accrediting agency [3] and is viewed with deep suspicion by the medical community. [4] [5] Sequels [ edit ] Don't use cheap Vodka for this, as there's nowhere to hide. A decent mid-shelf like Ketel One and Absolut or one of the still-affordable Premium brands like Belvedere are my go-to options. However, even that is spoiled with inappropriate remarks. You just can't go from describing inhumanities of a slaughterhouse, diseased animals, cannibalism, mutilation, torture, puss, hormones and pesticides to something as shallow as 'your skinny ass'. There's time and place for everything. And this bitch misses the mark so hard she could be a stormtrooper. Even the food pyramid was designed to get us to drink more milk and eat more beef that our bodies should be eating.

Skinny Bitch: A No-Nonsense, Tough-Love Guide for Savvy… Skinny Bitch: A No-Nonsense, Tough-Love Guide for Savvy…

Use zero-calorie flavored seltzer or plain sparkling water or club soda for a refreshing and fizzy mixer that won’t add on too many calories. A. Breeze Harper, author of Sistah Vegan, criticized the book's disregard for race and class issues that make veganism difficult for some women and disputed the authors' characterization of women's inability to change their diets as laziness. [2] This I think she gets quite right. Not totally, but hey. History and morality and politics part is decent. It's even interesting.Drop all animal products, plus a few other things from your diet, and get a great-looking bod and better health. That’s the plan laid out in the best-selling book Skinny Bitch. They started off by saying that girls should stop smoking (okay), because that's for losers. Then girls shouldn't drink alcohol because, even though that might give them confidence with guys, no guy will ever talk to them cuz they're fat. And if we don't wanna listen to the author's advice, fineeee, have a good life being fat bloated pig. Saying that dairy and processed foods don't make you feel good in any way is ridiculous. Maybe I need to make them a plate of my brownies. Also, this was a SUPER-FAST read. I started it on Saturday and finished it on Sunday, and I was just reading it in between all my other activities. Exercise: Skinny Bitch recommends carving out about 20 minutes, 5 days a week, for any exercise of your choosing. There are also some Skinny Bitch Fitness DVDs. Does It Allow for Dietary Restrictions or Preferences?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment