276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray (300ml)

£7.5£15.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);

Dry Texturizing Spray | Signature | Collections | Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray | Signature | Collections | Oribe

that is, or may reasonably be considered to be submitted in extreme volumes and as such be deemed as ‘spam’; use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity. Sign up to our complimentary loyalty programme, NDULGE and make shopping with us even more rewarding. Undone, effortless texture has been a long-standing, covetable trait when it comes to hairstyles, so when hair care company Oribe put that “je ne sais quois” vibe into a single can, it made us all a little “hair-obsessed.” Ever since Oribe released its Dry Texturizing Spray to the world, dry texture spray has become a must-have item in the beauty closets of every hair type. It’s a product that gives the hair an instant refresh; a positive jolt of energy to the hair that makes it come alive. I was extremely impressed with how good my hair looked after using this spray from Oribe and how long it lasted. I was surprised at how tempted I was to keep spraying it for scent's sake with no end in sight. This highly tantalizing cult-favorite does not disappoint. Opened or used products that you are not completely satisfied with can be returned for an exchange within 28 days ofThis is my all-time favourite texturising spray, it really gives volume and texture to my very fine hair. I tend to play it generally around the route area as my hair does like to sit quite flat to my head naturally, however, I like a bit of volume at the boots and this helps with that. For any content that you submit, you grant Space NK a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. This product also helps to absorb oil, so it acts as a dry shampoo to an extent. I do find that I can feel the product in my hair, this doesn’t however bother me however, I am aware that it may bother others. To describe how it feels it’s really difficult., it’s not greasy or crunchy however, there is a hold to my hair that feels denser than my hair would usually feel. Sorry… That’s the only way I can think to describe it. I was pleased to learn that there was more to this spray than alcohol and handfuls of ingredients I couldn’t begin to pronounce. I decided I would go ahead and style my hair that day to see how the spray worked on curled strands but also to experience its effectiveness doubling as a dry shampoo. I was very pleased with the perfectly tousled look it gave me. As someone who doesn’t like feeling “done up” and doesn’t curl their hair often, this spray gave my curls very cool and casual messiness that made me feel much more like myself and enabled me to enjoy having my hair done.

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray Review - Byrdie

Some ingredients worth noting include mango and aloe extracts, ginger root extract, pro-vitamin B-5, sunflower seed extract, kiwi extract, and the Oribe Signature Complex, which is made up of watermelon, lychee, and edelweiss flower. Oribe claims this product can help hydrate, soften, and strengthen the hair, as well as build volume and defend it from stress, deterioration, drying, color depletion, and damage. The patented polymers in the formula can give volume and lift at the roots, helping to achieve a glamorous and sexy style. With colour-protecting properties, this is a multi-tasking spray that is just what is needed to defend the hair from the damage caused by harmful UV rays. Unlike similar hair products, there is no white powdery residue left behind. Key Benefits Give hair an instant boost with Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, an innovative addition to the Oribe range. The dry texturizing spray has a patented formula that allows it to absorb the oil that forms at the hair root, leaving it fresh, clean and with the unique fragrance for which the Oribe brand is famous for.Oribe is a brand that has come to signify luxury, high-end quality, and top-of-the-line performance.

Oribe Dry Texturising Spray 300ml | Cult Beauty

Founded in 2008 in New York City by hairstylist Oribe Canales and his partner, the Oribe range disrupts the haircare industry with groundbreaking, innovative formulations. With decades of experience in the hair industry, the duo knew what it took for haircare to be effective and wanted to create a range accessible to their clientele at home. The blend of natural, kind-to-hair and ultra-high-tech ingredients results in some of the best haircare you can find and use at home. Who Is It For The Oribe hair range is for those who to get the same results they would get at a hair salon from the comfort their own bathroom. Each product is crafted to create a luxurious experience both for your hair and spirit, through dreamy textures and their signature Côte d'Azur scent. Why Space NK Loves When it comes to hair, bigger is always better – and Oribe’s Dry Texturizing Spray is the perfect shortcut to enviable volume and sexy, sultry texture. Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Dimethyl Ether, SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), VP/VA Copolymer, Zeolite, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Aqua/Water/Eau, Acetyl Triethyl Citrate, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Butylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4 , Isopropyl Alcohol, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hedychium Coronarium (Ginger) Root Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Styrax Benzoin Resin Extract, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citral. The BVLGARI OMNIA Fragrance Collection is a timeless collection transforming the unique sparkle of coloured gemstones and the radiance of the most delicate flowers into precious drops of light.Built upon a creative heritage of fashion, hairstyling and artistry, this high-end collection features exclusive, artisanal blends of the finest formulations for glamorous globetrotters and the hair-obsessed. So, even if I don’t use it, I’ll always have their products in my lineup for clientele to see and find comfort in. I had way more experience using the Dry Texturizing Spray on clients than I did on myself, but this trial was a refreshing reminder of just how reliably fun it is to use. I’ve always used this product in my personal routine while air-drying. When the holidays came around and I had an excuse to dress up to go nowhere. I curled my hair for the first time in weeks and this spray made all the difference, pushing my style to last for three days straight without a touch-up. The Feel: Gritty

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment