276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lucas Designer Luggage Collection - Expandable 28 Inch Softside Bag - Durable Large Ultra Lightweight Checked Suitcase with 8-Rolling Spinner Wheels, Black, 71.12 cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Because Lucas has put so much effort into the design, we’ve given them 11 out of 15 points in the ‘Design’ category. Warranty (3/10) So, if you’re looking for a great carry-on bag for international travel, the Lucas Luggage Expandable Carry-On is the perfect option. Is Lucas Luggage Good For Domestic Travel?

If you’re looking for luggage that can accommodate a group, then you’ll want to consider Lucas luggage. This brand offers a variety of sizes and styles to choose from, so you can find the perfect option for your group. Plus, the quality construction and materials used in each piece of luggage ensures that it will withstand the rigors of travel. So, if you’re looking for group-friendly luggage, then Lucas is a great option to consider. Is Lucas Luggage Good For Students? There are a lot of factors to consider when purchasing luggage- budget being one of them. However, just because something is budget-friendly doesn’t mean it’s not good quality. In fact, Lucas luggage is some of the best quality you can find without spending a fortune. The luggage has wheels but they aren’t spinner wheels. This is okay, as not everyone likes spinner wheels! The luggage is durable but still lightweight.

All three pieces are virtually identical, just in different dimensions. All bags are expandable, come with four double spinner wheels, and have the same setup on compartments and handles. The Treadlight 20-inch carry-on is one of Lucas’ best hard-side suitcase options. The exterior is made from ABS and covered with polycarbonate (PC) film for added durability. It also comes with 4 spinner wheels that roll really well for easy maneuverability. One of the biggest complaints is regarding the stitching of the luggage, especially around the zippers that appear to be the weakest point and can sometimes break. Other common complaints include: The Lucas Accelerator 4-piece set consist of a 20-inch carry on duffel bag, as well as 22 inch, 26 inch and 30 inch luggage pieces. But other than that, the bag is a pretty solid deal. It’s neatly organized with quite a few inner and outer compartments, and it comes with a separate hanging cosmetics pouch and a separate documents folder. People said that it’s just the perfect size for short one or two-night stays with enough room for a few pieces of spare clothing in the main compartment.

When you also consider the durability, features, and other factors, we think that some of their models are more valuable than others. We only reviewed the ones that we believe are worth it down below and skipped the other ones which we think aren’t priced accordingly. How Does Lucas Compare to Other Luggage Brands? This suitcase features 8 spinner wheels that roll 360-degrees even in tough terrain and a telescopic handle that can adjust to three heights. While not the lightest on the market, most Lucas luggage is considerably light compared to competitors. On the market, the average carry-on weighs around 8 pounds. However, with Lucas, you can find carry-ons that are 6 pounds or less. Spinner Wheels

All Lucas

Lucas luggage is a great choice for leisure trips as it is both stylish and functional. The company offers a wide range of luggage options to suit every need, whether you’re looking for a small carry-on bag or a large suitcase. Lucas luggage is also very durable, so you can rest assured that your belongings will be safe during your travels. Is Lucas Luggage Good For International Travel? I was really disappointed with the luggage. It didn’t hold up well at all. The handles broke and the wheels came off. I was so upset. I thought I had found a great deal, but it turns out I just got what I paid for. But it is not a deal breaker since in-line skate wheels are made from polypropylene which makes it more durable even than some multidirectional wheels. The zippers are made from aluminium, meaning they aren’t as strong and can be prone to breaking if care is not taken. Lucas Accelerator 4 Pc Collection Luggage Wheeled Suitcase Set 22 26 & 30-inch And 20-inch Carry On Sized Duffel Bag

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment