276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HEXBUG 480-4466-00TG12 Remote Control Mouse Cat Toy, White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cat toys do not have to be only for your cat’s enjoyment. Consider bringing one of these toys home to join in the fun and make some amusing memories with your cat.

It resembles the controls of a toy racecar, allowing you to effortlessly manipulate the toy while engaging your cat in a hard game of chase.

Personalized Headphone Holder Controller stand / Gamer Gift / Gaming Station / Gamer Headset Holder / Wooden controller stand / Gamer Gift The best remote control cat toys provide hours of fun and enrichment for our furry friends. They give your cat a way to exercise indoors, and even hone their hunting skills well away from the local wildlife. Whether controlled by app or controller, these cunning inventions are also a great way to strengthen the bond between you and your pet, for a whole lot less effort and energy than other teaser toys. They also keep you well away from those enthusiastic claws and teeth. It’s therefore a surprise to find that there aren’t a huge number of them available right now, many of them fall along the same lines, and some don’t even look entirely safe for cats. Fortunately over the years I’ve found some great options that I’m confident your feisty feline will love as much as mine does. Contents

This is an online exclusive line.Catit products are designed to delight, stimulate and improve cats' lives and wellbeing.From fun toys to stylish furniture, you're bound to find items you and your cat will adore!The Catit Play Tumbler Bee is an ... Rabbit Fur Cat Toy Mouse, Real Fur Mouse Cat Toys, Realistic Mouse, Cat Toy Gift, Natural, Catnip Silvervine Mix, or Catnip Free Toys with wheels, such as the SEFON Robotic Cat Toy and the SlowTon Remote Cat Feather Toy, may move across a variety of surfaces. As cute as they are when they are dozing off in the sunlight, lounging on your laptop or falling asleep next to you - your cat needs exercise.Despite their laziness, they are still carnivores who are designed for an active lifestyle.But don't worry: You don't even have to get up from the sofa to give your cat enough exercise.With the Magkay Interactive Cat Toy for Indoor Cats, you can play a crazy game of chase with your cat. It has large wheels that let it to run on a variety of surfaces. Those laserpointers are great – but where´s the point in it, when it turns off only 15 minutes after I leave the apartment for work.. What I´ve been missing, is a toy, that keeps my cat busy while I´m at work. When I´m home, I can play with it myself.. This method can make controlling the mouse difficult at first. However, once you’ve mastered it, this toy may give hours of entertainment for both you and your cat. The automatic setting activates the toy for 10 minutes before turning it off for 1.5 hours. If you wish to play with your cat, simply select the remote control option.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment