276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Five Seconds Flat

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The singer came up with the idea and the plot on her own, “I had whole pages of complex explanations about what the film was about. vinyl is a very pretty maroon color, and the quality of the slipcase is fantastic, quite reminiscent of the one from swimming in circles. I definitely made the conscious decision to go as far away from Give Me A Minute as possible, especially sound-wise. Over the course of the album, the 22-year-old finds herself traversing through gut-punching heartbreak: each track feels like another step on tentative feet.

five seconds flat Limited LP | Urban Outfitters Lizzy McAlpine - five seconds flat Limited LP | Urban Outfitters

grateful i had randomly checked her site and was able to grab this, for i can see this becoming super valuable over time with such a small quantity pressing.Beverly Hills, New York City and London, Loma Vista Recordings are an ever-evolving family of creatives, home to many iconic artists we know and love at Rough Trade. In the unfortunate situation that a product is damaged/faulty/incorrect, let us know and we will endeavor to correct any issue as soon as possible.

Five Seconds Flat (2022, Blue, Vinyl) - Discogs Lizzy McAlpine – Five Seconds Flat (2022, Blue, Vinyl) - Discogs

A 2022 artist to watch, Lizzy has crafted a deeply intimate and beautiful album featuring GRAMMY Award winners FINNEAS and Jacob Collier. She uses her voice and songwriting to express the complex emotions of young adulthood while reclaiming power over situations in which she once felt powerless. Taylor’s Version) [From The Vault] Now That We Don’t Talk (Taylor’s Version) [From The Vault] “Slut! On average, all available items are processed and dispatched within 1 business day, although this is not guaranteed. McAlpine has traded the soft folk glow of her debut album, Give Me A Minute, for a darker indie twilight.With the release of the album came the tour that was announced on social networks on April 7, 2022, and took place from June 8, 2022, to November 25, 2022.

Five Seconds Flat (2022, 256kbps, File Lizzy McAlpine – Five Seconds Flat (2022, 256kbps, File

Along with the album, McAlpine combined the strengths of her music and the cinematic visual art to communicate the journey she has been on with the release of ‘five seconds flat, the film’. In a 4 out of 5 star review, Dork wrote that "the album is all flashes of clean white sheets, sunlight coming through the blinds, first stirring of your coffee in the morning. As far as individual songs go, Ceilings reached the top of the US Billboard Alternative Streaming Songs list in February 2023 due to its viral consumption on TikTok. In an interview with EUPHORIA, Lizzy McAlpine shared the inspiration of the album’s name, five seconds flat.It just means that even though falling in love is terrifying and I’ve gotten my heart broken in the past, I still want it back because it’s beautiful. I had whole pages of complex explanations about the meaning of the film", she said in a questionnaire after the screening of the film. There’s a lyric in the last song on the record, “orange show speedway” that goes, “When you’re racing headfirst towards something that’ll kill you in five seconds flat / When I’m racing headfirst towards something that I want back.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment